I feels unreal, so surreal... It feels like dreams, like ***ing dreams!

You and him getting more than friendly.

"Mr and Mrs Madden!!" Josh said into the microphone, when the newlyweds walked out holding hands. Friends and family clapped and cheered at them, giving hugs or kisses on the cheek. Nicole and Joel were smiling, both of them knowing and seeing how much happiness was around.And it was all for them.

Joel took his wife down to the middle of them all and got his arm around her waist, his eyes conecting with her clearer ones. He smiled at the joy held in those windows to the sould, his heart beating fast in rythem with the music and her own heart. She kissed his lips, never breaking the eye contact they held. Nothing mattered in this few seconds, only her husband, the love of her life, the owner of her heart.

It was their first dance as husband and wife, their love and adoration for one another was clearly visible to everyone sourounding the couple. They all saw the love in their eyes and the joy on their smiles. It was an amazing momment, one that was going to be in the memories of them all.

One by one the people in the place joined the dancing couple. The groom took her mother, her mother in law, his sister, his daughter. Dancing around to laughs, smiles and of course: Tal's camera.

Nicole laughed at her brother in law and best friend. She was in one of her many dances for the night and it was obvious how much fun she was having. She smiled shyly at Josh, when his lips touched her cheek, his personal way to say how much he loved her.

They heard a chuclked coming from the scenario where the band was situated, turning their attention to the best man they all listened.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Well... It is so nice to see all of you again. Is one hell of a party when we get together, is freaking insane" Benji said with a smile, nods and smiles where send his way as an answer.

"I told Nicole she had to marry me, she knows im the better twin... Guess my twin over there won her heart with more than jokes" His smile grew when laughter filled the room. "I just wanted to congratulate you guys. I know how much you wished for this day to come. I know that you finally getting married,was the last step to be the beautiful, happy family you already were. Im sure everyone here can say that marrying was just a bonus" The chuckles were heard again, Benji dodge a bottle cap that was thrown his way and stuck his tongue out, making his twin give him the finger with a smile.

"You know I love you both so much and i couldn't be happier for what you both are about to live. From now on, you guys, will live your dream. For the happy couple!" Claps and sniffles were heard. Nicole dried her tiers and embrace Benji, thanking him for the beautiful words. Joel hugged him then, no words were needed between the twins, both just smiling at each other in that weird mental link that they shared.

"I just wanted to say how happy I am for you. I've known you individualy and together, I have to say that theres no better person for you that the one sitting by your side. I'm so proud of you right now. And I hope to find my perfect man someday. I hope to find my own Joel soon" Nicole chuckled at her best friend's randomness. Joel bowed and winked at the girl he love like a sister. Emily was one of a kind and having here today meant the world to them, they knew how hard things were for her, but she had promised on her life she wasn't going to miss their wedding. Against everything...here she was.

All happy and emotional thoughts left his mind the moment Tal took Emily over his shoulder and jump in the pool. He heard the tiny girl squealed before the splashing sound of the water filled his ears.

The moment she appear on the edge of the pool, the sound of laughter filled Emily's ears. She grin at Tal, who was getting out d water and offered a hand to help her out as well.

"That was for what happened back in the church!" The smirk on Tal's voice was simply victorious. Emily hit his shoulder playfully and took his hand. Both of them dessapearing from sight moments later.

Dinner was served and the tables were filled. Small talk was just the start of it all, because in no time the big room was booming with chatty and laughing people, the clinging of champagne glasses and silverwear. Jokes couldn't be forgotten, people falling or things been yelled. They all loved the time they were having, knowing there was no place on earth like this, right here.

A couple of hours later, Zachary was out by the pool, sipping his beer quietly, his eyes scanned the area with a tiny glim. He saw couples dancing, talking or just drinking like he was. He felt the weight on his tummy again, when his eyes found the beautiful brown haired girl sitting at the bar, talking with Dingo.

He saw her smile once again, his heart skeaping a beat at the sight of it. Damn it she was pretty. Her eyes were a deep brown color, her hair matching them adding the soft waves that looked so amazinly natural. Her skin looked soft and the natural tan to it made it even more mouthwatering. She looked in his direction, her dark pools sucking his green gaze, making his hands sweat a bit.

His steps carried him to the sit next to hers, in the lapse were they were holding each other's stare Dingo had stood up from his place at the bar, leaving it free for him to take it.
Zack took a another sip from his beer before leaving it on top of the bar, he cleared his throat a bit and smile at the pretty girl next to him.

"I don't think we know each other. I haven't seen you around." The guitarist said with a friendly smile.

"That's because I haven't been around. I just came back about 7 months ago" Emily couldn't help but return the smile, he had such a pretty one.

"Oh! Why's that?" the brunett asked with interest irradiating his eyes

"I've been having some problems." Her answer was simple and short, making it clear that she didn't wanted to go further with the topic but her soft expression letting him know she wasn't mad.

"All right... Then, how did you got mixed up here? With this people, I mean" Her laugh cought him by surprise, but smiled anyways.

"What's so funny?" His confusion evident.

"Is just the way that you asked the question. It make it seem like a crime that I know them" His expression changed to one of amusement and let out a soft chuckle.

"Is not bad. Is just that we are all insane in some way or another. And you seem pretty normal"

"Oh! Why thank you" Emily giggle and bow a little. "I'm glad I don't look like a freak to you. But you are wrong. I am a freak, maybe even more than you." Her eyes sparckled with playfulness, making zack's mouth go dry. He swallowed the groan that was threating to make his way out and replaced with a soft snicker.

"I can see that happening, to be honest. But answer my question"

"Well it all happened about a year ago. I was looking for a simpler job and came across this selling things for Nicole's store. I became friends with her almost inmidiatly after we meet at the store" The young woman said as she played with the edge of her glass.

"Why were you looking for a simpler job? What you did before?" The guitarist asked with honest curiosity. He took a sip of his beer and finished off. Asking for a new one, he looked at the enpty glass that Emily was holding. Nodding to himself, the green eyed man asked the bartender for a refill. Emily smiled greatfully at him and told the guy behind the bar to make it alcohol free.

"Afraid to get drunk?" With an eyebrown raised in a mocking manner, Zacky waited for the answer of the giggling young woman.

"Funny, but no. I can hold my liquor pretty damn well. I just rather not have any tonight" He grinned and nodded.

"I worked as an administrator for companies around California." The dark haired woman said with a nostalgic tone to her words. He looked confused for a moment... Administrator, that was a freaking turn on for sure. She was a smart woman and you could just see it. What confused him was the tone in her voice, been an administrator was for sure one hell of a job. Hard and boring, why would someone be sad to leave a job like that?. Never the lest he keep on the conversation.

"Why did you stop working?" Her pretty dark eyes looked at him for a brief second before glancing at the floor.

"I had some problems tha I couldn't stop. They took me out the bussines" Her eyes felt wet, it always happened when she remembered that time. Even after 4 years, the memories just kept haunting her.

The young man could see the sadness in her whole body. He didnt wanted to see her so sad, he didn't meant to make her sad.

Tal Coopeman was watching the two talking. He have been following her every move the entire night knowing it was his job since everyone else had tons of shit on their minds. He nodded when Benji gave him a simple stare, making his way to the bar, Tal took the younger girl's waist and used his cheerful voice.

"Let's dance! You haven't dance with me" The surprised girl squealed when her friend tug her out her bar stoll.

"Tal! Don't be rude babe. I was talking with Zack"

"But you promised me a dance, Emy! You can't break your promise to me!" Tal whined like a total kid, making the other two snicker.

"Is ok Emily. You can go dance with the big baby here" The green eyed man said with a smile. Tal give him an smile in return but his eyes showed another emotion... Irritation? Threat? He wasn't sure. His confusion didn't ended, since the sorce of his answer took off to the dance floor with the pretty brown eyed girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title by Go:Audio Made Up Stories