Shall We Dance?

Meliphagidae of Roman Mythology

He was like a Meliphagidae, drinking in Roxas' sweetness; living off of him.

The blond's own Mosquito, a vampire. Axel's eyes gleamed when Roxas told him this.

Well, Honey, I can't help it that you're so sweet. Sugar, your my heroin; let me be the death of you.

Blue eyes lock with green and Roxas knows he'll let the red-head do whatever he wants.

Don't burn out or fade away, then, yeah? I donno what I'd do with myself if you did.

Said red-head sighs and pulls the small blond on his lap, keeping a firm hold on his writs.

A writer's jus' someone who can make everything pretty with words, Rox, so give up on the dream; there's to many other people tryin' to live it.

Axel kisses Him, face upturned towards Him, and whispers:

... I donno what I'd do with myself if you did.

And half-lidded blue eyes are soft as the moon peeks in at them through white curtains. Soft lips upturn in a smile thats genuine and true.

And Axel brings the blue-eyed boy's hands intertwined with his to his lips and trails butterfly kisses over the knuckles and says softly not to leave me, stay a while longer, but I love you to much to force you to do anything.

Alright; I'll stay as long as you'll have me.

... and Venus smiles while Cupid laughs, Bacchus celebrates, Mars pauses, Mercury blushes to his winged ankles, Jupiter and Juno approve, Neptune makes the sea friendly, Pluto snickers, Apollo turns away, Diana sighs and wishes, Minerva furrows her eyebrows in confusion, Ceres mumbles to herself, Proserpine fumes in jealousy, Vulcan hammers away with new hope, Saturn slows down, Vesta knows it real, Janus bows, Uranus walks away, and Maia raises up her arms in joy, and things are right again.

They are set in stone and remain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, still. I rather liked this one :]