Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

001

They're back from tour. Everything was going to be a mess.

Yeah, I was Ben Bruce's sister. He was a year older than me. We had different moms. I moved to the states when I was younger, but now I've moved back home. I stay in a nice sized apartment with three bedrooms while working as a bartender. My brother's band tends to crash here a lot when they're not touring.

I'm Bekah Bruce. And Ben was my brother. I loved Cam. He was like my brother. Sam was like my brother. James was like my best friend. Danny, we've had our problems. Every time me and Danny get around each other, we're all over each other, but then we can fight like we hate each other.

I was sitting outside on the porch smoking a cigarette and James came and joined me.

"Wanna smoke?" I nodded and finished my cigarette. James lit up a blunt.

I went back in the house and sat on the couch.

"Fucked up, eh?" Danny smirked at me.

I took his beer out of his hands and took a swig. "Hell yes."

About an hour later, I was trashed. I had my head on Danny's lap and I had my hand on his inner thigh.

He groaned. "Please, stop. You're killing me."

"I know."

He pushed me off of him and told me to come with him. I shook my head like a little kid and crossed my arms.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into my room. He locked the door and pushed me on the bed.

"I've waited two fucking months to do this again." He bit my neck. I giggled and I felt him smirk into my neck. He ripped my clothes off and I did the same to him. He started sucking on the top of my left breast and he slammed into me.

5AM
I woke up because it was storming very loudly. I had my head on Danny's bare chest, the covers only came up to his waist. He was snoring. I rolled my eyes and got up to go to the bathroom. When I came back, he was on his stomach and he was sprawled out all over my bed. I crawled in beside him and tried to force him over.

"What," He groaned.

"Scoot!" He opened his arms up. "Lay right here." I glared at him. "You'll be smothering me."

He sighed and scooted over, then he opened his arms back up. I got into his arms and he tightened them around me. I kissed his arm and he rubbed circles on mine.

The bad part is, I knew it wouldn't always be like this.

Danny's POV
I tried to move as quickly as possible without waking her. Fuck putting on clothes, I'll just go out in my boxers. When I walked outside the bedroom, Ben was sitting on the couch and looking at me disgustedly.

"What?"

"That's so gross, man."

"What, me fucking your sister?"

He cringed. "Yes."

"You should be used to it now. Dude, she's tight as fuck. It's like-"

Ben choked on his cereal. "PLEASE, STOP!"

I grinned. I made my way to the kitchen and started making me a bowl of cereal. I was eating my cereal next to Ben when Bekah came out in my basketball shorts and my shirt. I laughed.

"You ripped my favorite dress, you fucking asshole." I laughed my fucking ass off. She glared at me and scooted next to Ben.

"Gimme bite," She opened her mouth.

"God no, you're covered in Danny cooties." I gasped dramatically.

"My cooties aren't bad."

"DANNY, DID YOU BITE MY SISTER?!" Fuck. Bekah had a huge ass bite mark on her neck. Ben shook his head and got up and said he was going back to bed. I scooted closer to her and laid my head on her chest. Five minutes later, all I heard was very light breathing and I knew she was out.

Bekah's POV - 5pm
I woke up and Danny was gone. The only people with me were Cam, James, and Sam.

"Good morning, lovely." James smiled at me.

I yawned. "Where is everybody?"

"Ben had a date and Danny said he was meeting up with someone and he'd be back later," Sam replied.

"Someone?"

"Aw, don't tell me you're getting jealous."

"I'm not jealous."

"You guys aren't even dating."

"I'm not even jealous, so shut the fuck up. I'm going to get dressed and go to work."

I hated working. It was so fucking slow, it made me want to shoot myself in the face. I was sitting on the stool enjoying a beer, when I saw a very familiar figure walk by the window holding a very unfamiliar figure's hand.

It was Danny. And some ugly girl with big fake boobs.

He has such class.

3am
I was sound asleep, until I felt someone's weight being put on me and an arm snake around me.

"Bekahhhhhhh," Danny slurred. I felt him get up and some shuffling being done. He dropped his pants to the ground and he threw his shirt off. He laid on me and rubbed my shoulder blade.

"You smell like cheap whore perfume and alcohol." I tried to shove him off, but he didn't budge.

"I was just having some fun, love. I was just some having some fun."

"Yeah, so get out of my bed. You smell gross."

"Are you mad cause I didn't fucking stay with you? Or because I wanted to go hang out with a girl?"

"Get out. I'm trying to sleep."

"Fucking slut. Go fuck James."

"Maybe I will, asshole!" I groaned. "JAMES! JAMES!"

He ran in. "What?!"

"Sleep with me."

"I'm not sure if Danny would like that, he would fucking slit my throat..."

"No, just sleep."

"Oh!" He took his shirt off and hopped in me bed. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? :D