Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

012

Me and James had now been dating for a week, and we were attached at the hip. He was either at my house or I was at his. We were usually at his, it was nice to be able to chill with everyone again.

The boys weren't leaving for tour for another month because of the holidays, but we decided when they did I would watch the apartment. James told me he was forcing me to come again, but I didn't think it was a good idea, considering what had happened last time.

Don't wanna repeat that again.

I hadn't seen Danny since the incident last week. Honestly, I didn't care.

When he showed up today, me, James, and Cam were sitting in the living room. I was sitting next to James, I had my legs on his lap and our hands were folded together on mine.

The look on Danny's face. He coughed really awkwardly and said hey to everyone before slamming the door to his room.

Danny's POV
That fucking slut's with James again. It felt like everything that happened last year was going to happen again. Maybe it could. Maybe we could sneak around. I'd be up for it. She's still fucking hot.

I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch, Bekah and James were in the other room. I leaned back a little to see what they were doing, the door was opened a little.

They were standing at the end of his bed and she had her hand under his shirt. He was smiling at her. He picked her up and threw her on the bed.

I was pissed. All I was hearing were giggles and James whispering stuff to her. Then me and Cam heard the door shut and lock.

"That's so fucking gross." I spat.

"What's up?" Cam was coloring. He didn't know anything.

"When did that happen?" I pointed to the door.

"Last week when you left. I was pretty shocked about it."

"So she thinks she can just-"

"Danny. You're going to have to let it go, you have a fucking girlfriend now, she has a boyfriend. You've both moved on, don't ruin it."

Danny scoffed. "The hell I'm not."

About 30 minutes later, Bekah came out in James' shirt and a pair of shorts. She got a can of soda from the fridge and sat down on the couch.

"So, you and James, huh?"

"Yep." She didn't take her eyes off the TV.

"Remember what happened last time you were with him?" I trailed my hand up her inner thigh and under her shorts.

She moved her legs. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean it's going to happen again."

"Come on, you know you want it. We haven't had sex in over a year."

"And we're not going to. You have a girlfriend, and I have an awesome boyfriend I love and I'm so happy I get a second chance with. You said those three years meant nothing."

"You know I didn't mean that. I was just telling her what she wanted to hear. She's the one who means nothing."

She got up. "You're fucking unbelievable. So what, this whole time I've known you, you've been telling me everything I wanted to hear, all lies? You are such a fucking cunt, Danny. Please, leave me alone." She went back into James' room and slammed the door.

The truth is, she really was the one that meant everything.

I really fucked up.

Bekah's POV
"What's wrong, babe?" James asked. He was laying the bed, still not having any clothes on.

"Nothing. Danny is just so fucking... ugh." I took my shorts off and got in the bed. I put a leg over him and cuddled into his side.

"Wait. You're heads hurting my nipple." He put his arm under me and swung me up and I plopped back down. My head was now comfy in the crook of his neck.

"I love how you pick me up like that."

"Well, you're easy to pick up, considering the fact that I'm 2 times your size."

"That might contribute to it." I joked. He kissed my cheek and started to rub my back. I slowly drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments = updates