Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

014

Ever since that encounter with Danny last night, I've been going crazy. It was now the night after last, and I wouldn't let James leave. Not even to go smoke a cigarette.

Danny Worsnop has ruined me.

Even if James conversated with one of the boys' girlfriends, I instantly thought he was cheating on me.

The only thing I wanted to do for the rest of my life was crawl in the bed with a bottle of Jaeger and James.

That's all I needed.

It was now January 1st, after the New Year's party.

I partied, but I wouldn't let James leave my sight. I made him stay with me.

"Bekah? What the fuck is wrong with you?" James finally screamed at me. I was curled up on his side of the bed, staring at him. "Please, just tell me, baby. You're scaring me."

"To be honest, James, I'm scared."

He looked confused. "About what?" He stroked my forehead. He was sitting on the side of the bed in front of me.

"You're gonna leave me for someone else."

"Why the fuck would you think that?"

"Well Danny-"

"That's what this is about? You think I'm going to do what Danny did to you?"

I nodded. "So much."

He stormed out of the room and slammed the door when he walked out. He started screaming at Danny.

"You have fucking traumatized my girlfriend, you fucking cunt."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Danny said calmly.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. All you've done is used her for sex, and now she's scared I'm doing the same thing. You fucked her up. You need to fucking leave."

Danny scoffed. "This isn't your house, mate. And I love Bekah, you know nothing that happened between us."

"You're just jealous I'm the one she goes to bed with at night."

And that's when I heard it. Glass shattering. I ran out of the room to see what was going on.

Danny had punched James and James had fell back on the glass coffee table. James was now on top of Danny beating the shit out of him. Danny had rolled over, gotten on top of him, and started choking him.

"BEN!" I screamed. "DANNY GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!" I pulled at him, and finally his grip around James' neck had loosened. Ben had grabbed Danny and put him in his room.

"Are you okay?" I tried to help James up, but he pushed my hand away and slammed the door to his room.

Ben came out of Danny's room. "Go talk to him." He seethed at me.

I went into Danny's room, and he was sitting on the floor against his bed. His nose was bleeding and there was a bruise forming around his eye. His knuckles on his right hand were bleeding.

"Danny-"

"Just go get the first aid kit and help me out."

I nodded and went to the bathroom to get it. When I got back he motioned for me to come closer. I stood on my knees in front of him and opened up the first aid kit.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"I would fight for you, any day."

"You don't mean that."

"It just really pissed me off, what he said. He was flaunting it. It's bad enough I have to see you two, hear you two, and all that shit."

"Danny, you have a girlfriend."

"I would dump her ass in a heartbeat for you."

"Don't. I'm not worth it."

"Yes you are."

When I was done, I helped him off the floor and he embraced me for a good 5 minutes.

How bad I just wanted to rip both of our clothes and let him fuck the shit out of me.

When I let go, I walked out of the room with the first aid kit and went into James' room. He was sitting at the end of the bed.

I fixed him up. He had a black eye and hand marks around his neck. He wasn't that bad.

"I'm sorry." He pulled me into him.

"Please, go apologize to Danny." He sighed and did what I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanksgiving is over, who's ready for christmas?! any AA stuff on your list?

i still can't decide who i want bekah to be with at the end. wanna help me out?

love <3