Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

015

"Baby, wake up." James slowly shook me as I woke up.

"Whaaaaa," I turned over.

"We just got a call from our tour manager. We're going on tour with Miss May I. Here in Europe. You can come."

"When?"

"In 3 weeks."

"I'll see."

"You're coming. I don't wanna go without you."

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"I'll be back." He kissed my forehead. "Me and Sam are going out for a bit." He got up and left.

After 15 minutes of staring at the wall, I got up and put some clothes on. I walked into the living room and Danny was watching TV.

He patted the couch. "Come sit." I sat down next to him and he pulled me closer.

"Danny-"

"We're not doing anything. It's not like we're having sex."

I sighed and enjoyed the comfort that I missed.

"I miss this." He spoke the words I were saying in my head.

He put his hand under my shirt and rubbed my back.

I fell asleep quick.

James POV
When I walked in the house, Danny and Bekah were passed out on the couch together. What the fuck. When I shut the door, she woke up.

"James, I just fell asleep."

"It's all good." I went to my room and she followed. She shut the door and sat on the bed, swinging her legs back and forth.

"If you still love him, just say it."

"What?"

"You need to figure out what you want, Bekah."

"I don't know James. It's just-"

"Let's take some time off." I squeezed her hand.

"You're breaking up with me because I fell asleep-"

"No, because I don't wanna have a relationship if it means nothing. I'm giving you time to figure out who you want. You have until we leave for tour, and after that I've got to move on from you. This kills me, and I know you never meant to do this."

I sighed. "I'm sorry I'm so fucked up, James."

"You're not. The things that Danny's done to you are. If you still love him after all he's done, there's something there."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Bekah's POV
I left James' room and went into Danny's and told him what happened.

"Well, do you wanna try it now, since you broke up with Alexis last week?" He was laying down on his side and I was sitting in front of him with my legs crossed.

"Let's not rush into anything."

"I don't get it, you try and get with me the whole time I'm with James, but when we break up and I'm here you just act like you never did that."

"Let's just, talk."

"Alright."

"Can we still fuck?"

"Not right now, I had sex with James last night, I would feel like a whore."

Danny scrunched his nose up. "Did not need to know that."

I grinned. "Just saying."

I went to sleep that night in Danny's bed, curled into him.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhh," I groaned. Danny was asleep.

"What?" He said. Apparently he wasn't.

"Coldddddddddd."

"Come closerrrrr."

"I'm already pressed against you, I can't really get closer."

He crossed his arms around me so I couldn't move.

"Ahhh, yes." I mumbled.

The next night, 10pm
"Please, Bekah? Before we get drunk?" He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he put me on the dresser.

Pretty obvious what happened.

It was GOOD.

I smiled at him.

"What?" He smirked.

"Oh how I've missed your dick."

He laughed. "Well, oh how I've missed your vagina."

"Damn straight!"

That night, everyone got trashed. James acted fine with Danny all over me, so I'm guessing he wasn't mad or anything. He even came up and started talking to us.

Around 4am, I remember going into Ben's room and talking to him, and then passing out in his bed.

I got up the next day around noon. I never got hangovers anymore, but I sure was tired. I fixed me a cup of coffee and sat on the couch to watch cartoon's. Cam came and joined me.

Then some girl with short, jet black hair came out of Danny's room, holding her shoes in her hand and her underwear in the other.

"Weren't you and Danny-" Cam started.

"Not anymore." I dumped my coffee into the sink and went back to sleep in my brother's bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
i already have the next few chapters written out in my drafts, and the next chapter is a really good one. i still need help deciding who i want her to be with. it's a tough one.
<3