Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

016

When I woke back up, I wasn't in Ben's bed. I was in Danny's. I heard the shower go off, and about five minutes later Danny came out in a pair of Basketball shorts.

"Hey gorgeous."

"How did I get in here?"

"I carried you."

"So, who was that girl in here?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The girl with short, choppy black hair."

"You were trashed last night, doll. You were probably hallucinating."

"No, when I woke up the first time this morning, she was leaving. Don't treat me like I'm stupid."

"I didn't know you woke up this morning. Why didn't you come get in my bed-"

"There was another girl in it!" I screamed at him. "You are such a fucking player." I started to walk out of his room but he grabbed me.

"Can we talk about this?"

"There's nothing to talk about! You fucked another girl! Do whatever the fuck you want now, this is done."

I was about to open the door, but Ben had already opened it from the outside.

"That is fucking it!" he screamed at us. "Go see a fucking counselor or something, I'm so fucking sick of all this shit! Danny, I'm tired of you fucking around with my baby sister, and Bekah, I'm sick of you always going back to him! Fix your problem!"

"There's nothing to fix-"

"Shut the fuck up, Bekah, and do it." He slammed the door and went into the living room, leaving me and Danny in an awkward silence.

"I think Ben's right," Danny agreed. "It couldn't hurt."

Ben came back in the room and threw my keys at me.

"I just made you an appointment in an hour minutes at the Couples Counseling Center. Go." Then he left.

---

It was a long, silent drive. Danny tried to make conversation, but I just shook it away.

"Bekah, I don't know why I do this to you. I'm sorry."

"Players are gonna play, right?"

He didn't say anything, he just got out of the car and slammed the door. I groaned. This was going to be a long hour session.

"Worsnop and Bruce?" A woman in her mid or late 30's called. "Come with me please," She smiled at us, probably thinking what the fuck have I gotten myself into.

You had Danny, wearing a leather jacket over a scary looking shirt, he had a fucking bed head; he never does anything to his hair anymore, skinny jeans with holes in them, and boots on. And he had a scruff.

Then you had me, I actually looked presentable wearing jeggings, boots to make me seem taller, a gray and black striped sweater that fell off of my shoulders and was tight around my stomach, I had gotten my hair cut to a medium length and dyed back to it's original color and I wore it naturally curly like Ben's, and then my nose ring.

She probably wanted to kill herself, thinking someone would have a gun or something.

"The gentleman that called said you weren't together, but you needed counseling. Let's start off with, who are you, how you met, you know." She crossed her legs and got out a notebook and a pen.

"I'm Danny Worsnop. I met her when I moved in with her brother, and she came to visit him for awhile. I was instantly attracted to her, and we clicked."

"You?" She pointed at me.

"I'm Bekah Bruce. And I think he just explained how we met."

"Alright, how long ago was this?"

"4 years ago." Danny answered.

"Okay, Danny, do you want to stop everything with Bekah?"

"No."

"What about you?" She pointed at me.

I sighed. "No."

"This is a start. Okay, Bekah, give me a brief background on you guys."

"Well when we met, I was around 16 and he was around 17. We became really good friends, really flirty with each other. And then one night we had gotten really drunk, and we had sex. It was my first, but not his. And we continued to have sex for 3 years, but we were never together. We were always fighting."

"Okay I thought you said 4 years..."

"Well," Danny started. "She had started dating my best friend. And it pissed me off, of course, me and him got into a fight and she just took off for a fucking year, not talking to me or anything."

"Have you guys ever dated at all?"

"We've pretended to. Like in front of my parents, in front of her ex boyfriends, whatever."

"Why in front of your parents?"

"Because they thought I was fucking going down a destructive path, and I knew if they saw Bekah they would love her, and they would think that I was alright."

"And what did they think about her?"

"They absolutely adored her. They thought we were so cute together, because of how tall I am and how short she is and stuff. They thought she was perfect for me. I think she's perfect for me."

"We'll get into that in a minute, why did you pretend to date in front of her ex's?"

"Because every single boyfriend she's had since me she's cheated on... with me. She didn't wanna not be dating me after they found out so it didn't seem like she was a whore."

"Oh, alright. Danny, why do you think she's perfect for you?"

"Because we're so fucking alike it's sickening. She's like the female version of me."

"Okay. Bekah, how often did you and Danny have sex?"

"Often. We got into fights a lot, so maybe 3-4 times a week."

"Why did you always fight?"

"Because he would fuck other girls and then lay in the bed with me."

"Why did you do that?" She looked at Danny.

"I honestly don't fucking know. I can't explain that one. I just have bad commitment issues."

"Is it because you know she's always going to come back?"

"Maybe."
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chapter is continued of this one. i'm still not sure on who she is going to be with in the end, the vote is tied. but, this isn't close to ending, i think, so there's plenty of time to decide.

-alex<3