Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

017

"Do you love Bekah?"

"With everything."

"That's the thing Danny. You always tell me that I'm the world to you, but you do nothing to prove it. And I need security and stability, I need proof. You know how bad I've gotten because of everything."

"I know." He whispered.

"Do you love Danny?"

"Yes."

"How much?"

I sighed. "Too much."

"What do you love about Bekah?"

"Everything physical, everything mental. Everything in general."

"Be more specific." She laughed.

"Her laugh, her smile, her nice body, when she gets mad she sticks her lip out, her cuteness, how gorgeous she is, when she gets mad she cleans everything spotless, how she rarely cries, she's independent, she knows how to party. She' the only girl I've noticed the little things about. How when she's excited her eyes turn really bright, when she get's pissed her eyes get foggy. She reads books, she's smart. When she wears her glasses, she's adorable. Just everything."

I smiled. "This is all my fault. I should have done something."

"Done what?" The therapist asked.

"I should have done something to keep him interested. He got bored."

"No, if I was bored, I wouldn't waste my time with this therapy shit. I would have been gone years ago."

"Okay, have you guys ever had a pregnancy scare?"

"Twice, one about 6 months after we had started hooking up, and then one about a year and a half ago."

"Would you like to go into detail about that?"

"Those kids would have been fucked." Danny said.

"Agreed. We are no where near to being fit to have kids."

"But since you're not together, you guys use protection every time, right?"

"Well there were a few times when we didn't." Danny shrugged.

"At all?"

"Nope." I replied.

"I use condoms with every girl. I don't know where they've been or what they might have. Sometimes I didn't with her though."

"And sometimes I wouldn't be on the pill or the shot or whatever."

"You guys better be thankful then. I'm not trying to be a doctor or whatever, but it only takes once."

We got quiet.

"Okay the period where you guys made up, and then broke up whenever later, have you guys ever not had sex?"

"Nope." Danny and I said unison.

"So it's one of the main things here."

"That's how all of this started. It's all we've ever known." I replied.

"Okay, after this, are you guys still feeling some negative feelings towards to each other?"

Danny didn't do anything. I nodded.

"Okay, let's try to think about some good memories that might strike up why you guys always continue to go back to each other. Shall we? Bekah, tell me a good memory of you and Danny."

"I remember Danny had gotten us kicked out of prom because he had brought Jack Daniels and gotten caught, and we had to walk home in the rain. My dress and heels were ruined. When we got to his house, he put on my favorite song and we danced all night long. And he carried me up the stairs afterwards. And he gave me a nice foot massage."

The therapist laughed. "Anymore?"

"There was all those times where we had watched the sunset. And played at the beach." I smiled.

"Okay, Danny, what about you?"

"All those times when I was young and still got hangovers, she took care of me. And everything else when we weren't fighting. But she's cute when she's mad, so that's not that bad of a memory." He smirked.

"Okay, I'm just really trying to see if it's all about sex here. Danny, will you answer a series of questions for me?"

"Sure."

"What's Bekah's favorite color?"

"Sky blue."

"Favorite movie?"

"The Notebook."

"Favorite drink?"

"As in?"

"Whatever."

"Alcoholic beverage is Jaeger. Regular is sweet tea."

"Music?"

"She's like me. She likes 80's rock and roll."

"Book?"

"The Notebook. She's in love with it. She's read it more than five times."

"What is the first thing she does in the morning?"

"Pee and then makes coffee. Usually."

She wrote down something and looked at us. "Let's try a little experiment. Go one week. Without sex. AT ALL. Danny, none. Not even with other girls. Bekah, not even with other guys. Then come see me in a week."