Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

019

"Where are you going?" I asked Ben.

"I need some fucking alcohol."

Later that night, I was in the mood for some Jaeger.

I got drunk. I couldn't find Danny anywhere. I went into our room and he was sitting on the edge of the bed smoking a cigarette with a bottle of Jack Daniels between his legs.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked him.

"I'm really fucking horny, and I didn't wanna ruin the progress we've made this week."

I laughed. "Just one more day. We go back to the therapist tomorrow at noon, I think."

"Thank the lord."

"Well, Danny, I'm pretty wasted." I giggled.

"I'm not that bad."

"Help me get undressed." He choked on his drink.

"Not this time." He pouted.

I stumbled on the bed and then fell off the side.

"Bekah, what the fuck." Danny laughed. He picked me up and put me on his side of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I pouted. He tried to walk away but I wrapped my legs around him so he couldn't.

"I'm going to get you some clothes. I'll be right there." He pointed at my dresser. He walked over there and I tried to take my clothes off.

I had gotten hot and ripped my shirt off. I couldn't get the button on my skinny jeans to come undone and I was getting pretty pissed.

"Fucking cock sucker."

Danny came over and sighed. He laid my clothes down and told me to stop and let him do it. He undid my pants and pulled them off. He pulled a pair of his boxers on my and a spaghetti strap tank top.

"Can you go get me my Jaeger?"

"You've had enough." He cut the light off and moved me to my side of the bed and got in beside me.

I sighed. And then passed out.

---

"So, how has this past week gone?" The therapist folded her legs and tapped her fingers on her clipboard.

"Fairly easy." I replied.

"Most difficult days of my life."

"Do you think this helped?"

"Most definitely."

"Do you think there is something there other than sex?"

"Of course."

"Are you going to try it?"

"Yes."

"Danny, is there anything you would like to say to Bekah?"

He turned to me. "I love you. I may have denied it in the past, or treated you opposite, but I always have loved you. It's always been you, only you. Everything's gonna change. I promise. I can't believe I actually wanna settle down. Damn."

"Bekah, is there anything you would like to say to Danny?"

"I know I'm a pain in the ass, and I can be a real bitch sometimes, and I've told you I hate you, I've thrown things at you, I've locked myself in the bathroom; completely shutting you out, but I didn't really mean it. I guess all I've wanted from you is attention all the time. And I wasn't getting it."

"You're going to have every drop of it."

"So, are we finally together now? After all of these years?"

"Yes. Together 100%."