Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

002

I laid in bed with James, who was snoring like a mother fucker. Damn. It was like a fucking chain saw.

I groaned and rolled out of my bed, putting on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I walked out and saw Ben passed out on the couch and Danny and Sam playing XBOX.

"SUCK MY FUCKING DICK, DANNY!"

"MOTHER FUCKING BITCH DAMMIT YOU CUNT!"

I rolled my eyes and pushed Ben's legs over wondering how he could sleep through this.

"So, you fucked James? I knew a whore like you would stoop that low." Danny looked at me with hate in his eyes.

"Danny, you fucked that slut you were with yesterday!"

"That's different. She's not your fucking band mate."

"And we're not together."

"And we never will be. You're too loose for me anyways." Sam started clenching up and getting really nervous.

"What? I'm sorry I didn't hear that." Sam put his controller on the coffee table and got up abruptly and went to the bathroom.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING TRASHY ASS WHORE WHO'S A BAD FUCK."

"The why do you keep coming back then?"

He didn't say anything.

"Don't ever talk to me again, you cunt. Give someone else your STD'S." I picked up Sam's controller and threw it at him, probably busting his lip. I went back to my bed and cuddled next to James.

1pm
I was sitting on the couch, still attached to James. Danny walked in the house with alcohol. The first thing he looked at was me and James, and you could tell he was jealous.

"Where's Ben?"

I didn't answer him.

He sighed. "James?"

"Oh, he went to go pick up his quote friend who has another cute friend, end quote." James did quotation marks in the air.

"Ah. He took out the bottle of Jack Daniels and sat down next to me.

"You're burning a hole in my cheek." I glared at him. I went to my room and shut the door.

Danny's POV
She was beyond pissed off at me.

"Dude, what happened?" James was so lost.

"I called her a trashy ass whore who was loose, because she got mad and wouldn't let me sleep in the bed with her last night."

"Dude, you smelled like STD'S last night. I wouldn't wanna sleep with you either," he laughed. "She's not really loose though, there's no way."

"I only said that because it would piss her off. She's extremely tight. Just the way I like it. The big boobs and the nice ass is a plus, too." I put my thumbs up and James shook his head.

8pm
Ben had finally gotten back with his "friend". Her name was Reyna and she had a friend named Kaelan. Kaelan was cute, but she wasn't the one I wanted. The one I wanted was on the couch flirting with James with a bottle of Jaeger.

James wanted her. I know he did. I could tell the way he looked at her when she didn't notice it. But she was mine. Even if she doesn't know it.

Ben is definitely fucking Reyna. It's obvious. I don't even think they've drank anything and he was up her fucking ass.

Kaelan wouldn't leave me alone. She kept pulling on my shirt. She was trashed when she showed up. She was cute, but she wasn't attractive. James and Bekah moved over to the counter where James sat at the counter and she stood in front of him, in between his legs.

Bekah was gorgeous to me. She had dyed dark brown hair while her natural color was about the same as Ben's. She had dark blue eyes and she looked good naked. She had a neon blue lip stud, it was hot. She didn't give a fuck about the world, and I liked that.

Bekah took James' hand and he twirled her around and she started grinding on him.

Bitch.

5am

Ben and Reyna took Kaelan home and then came back here. They went in Ben's room and you heard the door lock, I'm pretty sure we knew what was going to happen.

"TAP THAT ASS BEN, TAP THAT ASS!" Cam screamed.

"FUCK YOU, CAM!" You could hear Ben scream through the door.

Sam had passed out in the guest room around 30 minutes ago, James had passed out on the couch when Bekah had went out for a cigarette.

When she walked back in, she nearly tripped over the floor.

"OMPH!"

"Bekah, are you okay?" She was so gone. I carried her to her room and laid her down. I changed her clothes, trying my hardest to restrain myself from fucking not doing anything, and put the covers over her.

"Danny," she moaned.

God why did she have to moan I already had a boner.

"What, baby?"

"Stay with me." I sighed, told her I'd be right back and went to the bathroom, and stripped down to my boxers. I got in the bed with her and she cuddled into me.

Please don't scream at me in the morning....
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? :D
thank you Poppin_Champagne for the last one. :)