Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

026

I woke up to someone stroking my head.

"It's 2 in the afternoon, Bekah." It was Ben.

"So."

"Wake up. James made you guys a doctors appointment for 3."

"Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." I groaned.

"Because you're kind of pregnant."

I pouted. "I wanted a fucking abortion."

"No." He said sternly. "Now get up and take a shower."

I got out of the shower and changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. I grabbed my Vans and a pair of socks and walked out into the living room.

"Aren't you going to do something with your hair?" Sam asked me.

My hair was everywhere. "Nope."

Sam shrugged and got up to make him a bowl of cereal.

"Bekah, aren't you going to eat something before we leave?" James asked.

"Why? All I'll do is throw it up."

When we got in the car, my intentions were to give him the silent treatment. But I felt guilty because he was being so good to me.

He stopped and picked me up a hot chocolate from Starbucks, it was nice.

"Bekah Bruce?" The doctor called out. I grabbed my purse and me and James followed him into the back.

I sat on the chair thing and looked over at James. He had a disgusted expression on his face because he was looking at all of the baby posters on the walls.

"How are you guys today?" The doctor came in and sat down.

"Alright." I yawned.

"So you think you're pregnant?"

"Yeah."

"Is this the father?"

"Yes." James answered.

"Okay then."

Before I knew it, the doctor was shoving something up my vagina and it was displaying on the little screen beside me.

James shuttered.

"You are definitely pregnant."

"Is there any possible way you can tell me exactly what day I conceived on?" I asked.

"No ma'am. Why?"

"Just wondering."

I was hoping to God Danny was the father. I wanted him.

"What's that noise?" James asked.

"The baby's heartbeat." The doctor replied.

Oh my God this was so fucking weird.

"Would you like pictures?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." James responded.

"Okay, well let me tell you a few things that you might be curious about. You're a little shorter than the average, so you will be bigger than the average. When you get around 7 months, you'll already look like you're ready to have the baby, but you really won't be. How were you born?"

"C-Section."

"So the chances of you having a c-section are more likely. Have you guys thought about where you want to birth the baby?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Well, you guys better get ready. 8 months will fly by."

We left about 10 minutes later, and I was fucking scared to death.

"I don't fucking want this." I slammed the door to the apartment when we got back home.

"Well fucking suck it up, and stop being a selfish bitch." James yelled at me.

"It's different for you, James! You're not going to be swollen and sore for almost a fucking year. You don't have to have a baby come out of a small little hole. You don't have to make as much as a commitment as I do. So stop fucking telling me that it's not that bad, you don't even fucking know."

"You know, I don't even have to do this. I could fucking leave by yourself, with no one but your brother. But I'm trying to do the right thing here. And maybe I'm just as scared as you are."
♠ ♠ ♠
Make sure you subscribe to the sequel, it will be up right after i finish this story :)
thank you to all that already have. :D

comments are great.

i love you all. <3