Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

028

I was now 8 months pregnant.

And I fucking hated my life to all ends.

I was fighting with Danny every time I saw him over everything we talked about.

It just wasn't working. And on top of that, all the boys were being loud assholes in the living room when I was trying to fucking sleep.

I groaned and hopped off of James' bed and swung his door open. They were all playing Rock Band and being obnoxious and Danny was sitting on the couch smoking a cigarette.

I coughed and Sam paused the game and they all stared at me.

"What?" Cameron said.

"Do you realize that I am very, very pregnant?"

They nodded.

"Well, I'm very irritable, and this makes me wanna fucking shove cork screws up all of your asses. I can barely fucking do anything, my boobs are hurting and swollen, my feet are numb, and this isn't helping."

"Sorry." They all said.

"That's what I thought."

See, there are the happy go-jolly pregnant women, then there are the bitchy pregnant women.

I fall under the bitchy pregnant women category.

I shut the door and waddled back over to the bed and slowly lifted myself on it.

"Fuck James and his stupid bed that is too high off the ground," I muttered.

About 5 minutes later, Danny came in and sat beside me.

"What," I mumbled.

"You feel okay?" He asked.

"Why do you care?"

"I know you've been having a hard time lately. and I know I haven't been helping that."

I scoffed. "Damn straight."

"And I never really apologized for this."

"For what?"

"For totally abandoning you and treating you like shit while you're pregnant after everything you've done for me. I guess I was just mad that you didn't take me back after I cheated on you. And that's fucked up. I'm sorry."

I sighed. "It's okay."

He smiled and started rubbing my belly.

"Stop. That hurts."

He took his hand away. I grabbed his hand and pulled myself up.

"Where are you going?"

"I have to pee."

"Oh."

I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I finished and went back into James' room.

"Do you wanna just sleep in my bed since it's not that much off the ground?

"That would be awesome."

We went into his room and laid down. He cut off the lamp and faced me.

"I love you. You know that." He whispered.

"I love you, too. I probably always will." Danny took my face into his hands and softly kissed me. He put his forehead on mine and pecked me.

"You're wonderful."

Why do I have such a weak spot for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL!
only 2 more chapters left!
if some of you are thinking it's going to become like a baby story all about the baby, you're wrong. :P
it's going to be wayyyyy, better. completely different drama.
i hope you will all enjoy it as much as i am writing it. :)

comments are wonderful :D