Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

029

I woke up in Danny's arms and his hand on my side.

"Good morning, beautiful." He trailed his hand down to my leg.

"Stop."

"Why?"

"It's turning me on."

He smirked. I moved his hand and climbed out of the bed.

"What's that about?" James asked me.

"What's what about?"

"You sleeping in Danny's room."

"His bed sits lower to the ground."

"Is that it?"

"He apologized. And it was sincere."

"All of his apologies are fucking sincere to you, Bekah. You always take his sorry ass back." He got up and walked into the kitchen. I followed.

"Who are you to tell me who I'm allowed to be with?"

"I'm not. I'm just so sick of you falling for his shit and you getting hurt. You always come to me about it."

"Well, I'm sorry I was such a fucking hassle to deal with. I won't bother you anymore." I turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Would you stop being a hormonal pregnant woman and look at my point of view here? You remember how you told me you knew you would always be that girl on the side with Danny?"

I nodded.

"With you, I'm always gonna be the guy on the side. Danny is always going to come before me. And it fucking makes me sick to my stomach that he puts you through so much shit and he is still always going to be ahead of me."

I looked down. "You think I can help it? If I could choose who I loved the most, it would be you. Danny would be fucking gone."

"He has a fucking hold on you, Bekah. He's got you."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. But you love him more than you will ever love me." He pointed to Danny's door.

"I'm sorry."

-----

Later that day, I was sitting on the couch with Ben when I started feeling sharp pains in my lower abdomen. I tensed up.

"What's wrong?" Ben asked me.

I shook my head.

"Don't fucking lie to me."

"I think I'm having contractions."

"What the fuck is that?"

"It's what you have before and during labor."

I should not have said that.

"HOLY FUCK CAM SAM DANNY JAMES GET THE FUCK OUT HERE BEKAH IS GOING TO HAVE THE BABY-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BEN!" I screamed at him. Everybody rushed over and James stood in front of me.

"What's wrong?"

"SHE'S HAVING CONTRACTIONS, MEANING SHE'S GOING TO GO INTO LABOR."

"BEN. CHILL THE FUCK OUT." I glared at him.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Cameron asked me.

I shrugged. Danny held out his hand and pulled me up.

I went into Danny's room and grabbed my purse. We all climbed into Cameron's car. Me and Cameron in the front, and four boys squished in the back.

"Hurry up, they're coming faster." I groaned. Danny sat behind me and held my hand and rubbed it.

When we got in the hospital, James forced me to get in a wheelchair and Ben wheeled me to the labor and delivery section of the hospital making me pretend I was on a roller coaster.

It was hard to believe that when I left here, I would most likely have a baby with me. A baby I was nowhere near ready for.

----

Danny's POV

It was now 26 hours into delivery, It was me, James, Ben, and Ben's mom in the delivery room. Everybody was fucking tired.

I was fucking nervous.

Bekah and I don't even like kids. I don't think James does either.

This situation was fucked. But we're going to have to deal with it.

If this was any other girl that was pregnant, I would have fucking bailed. But I had a weak spot for the girl laying in the hospital bed sweating her fucking head off. I was sitting beside her because I did not wanna see her vagina all stretched out. Neither did James or Ben.

She had her legs all spread out everywhere, and she had a horrid look on her face.

Bekah groaned and closed her eyes.

"I fucking wanna shoot myself in the face." She mumbled.

"It'll all be over soon, baby."

The doctor came back in and took a look.

"She's not dialating. If she still isn't by the 30th hour, she's going to have to have a c-section."

"So I'm going to have an ugly scar after this?" She cried.

"They have stuff to make it go away." The doctor replied and left the room.

"Whoever's baby this is, I'm going to stab them. THIS IS FUCKING HELL." She screamed.

------

Bekah's POV
30th hour:

Still not dialating. So I was rushed into surgery and had the baby took out of me that way.

And then, I heard a brutal cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
MAKE SURE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE SEQUEL! SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!
only 1 more chapter left!
if some of you are thinking it's going to become like a baby story all about the baby, you're wrong. :P
it's going to be wayyyyy, better. completely different drama.
i hope you will all enjoy it as much as i am writing it. :)

comments are a-fuckin-mazing :D