Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

004

When we landed in America, I felt so happy. It was good to be back.

"Are you excited?" James grabbed my hand.

"You have no idea."

We were getting hotel rooms, we needed 2. Me, Danny, James, and Ben were in the first one. Cam, Sam, and Asking Alexandria's crew shared the second one. We were meeting up with the rest of the bands in a few days, right now we were just kicking it in Florida.

"How are we sleeping?"

"Ben moves to much in his sleep." Danny stepped away and placed his bags on the bed mine was on.

"No fair dude," James shook his head. "If I have to sleep with him tonight, you're sleeping with him tomorrow."

Ben pouted. "What if I would prefer my sister to sleep in my bed than with you assholes?"

"Nobody cares."

Ben glared at Danny. "Fuck you. Reyna's gonna come stay for a few days next week..."

We all whistled. "Awwww." James cooed.

"Shut up."

"Douche."

"Are we going out or not?" I asked. Everybody nodded. "I'm going to shower."

Ben and James walked outside to smoke a cigarette.

Danny pulled at my hand before I could get in the bathroom.

"What?"

"Let's take a shower."

I pushed him away. "No." I shut the door and locked it.

When I had gotten in the shower. I had realized that I left my clothes out in the room.

"Danny!"

"What!"

"Bring me my clothes!"

"Come out and get them, Ben and James went next door, it's not like I haven't already seen it!"

I groaned. "Asshole." I walked out in the room. I was still soaking wet from the shower, and Danny smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. I squatted down at the foot of the bed and dug through my bag.

James POV
"James, go walk next door and see if they're ready to go." I nodded and headed to the room next door.

When I walked in the room, I lost my breath. Bekah was squatted down in nothing more than a skimpy towel, digging through her bag. Danny sat on the bed in front of her watching TV.

How the fuck could he be that calm?! Oh wait, I forgot, it's nothing new to him. He's seen it all before.

She smiled at me, like it meant nothing. She got back up and headed towards the bathroom. I sat on the bed and sighed.

Five minutes later, she walked back out in only a fucking bra and cut off jean shorts, grabbing the shirt she had left on the bed.

It would have been really great if her tits just magically fell out of her bra, but of course that didn't happen.

Fuck my fucking life.

Bekah's POV
"Bekah, hurry up! Dammit!" Sam complained.

"You guys go ahead! I'll be fine!"

"NO!" Ben yelled. "The obvious thing that would happen would be that I would lose my baby sister cause I didn't walk to the beach party with her!"

"OH SHIT! I FORGOT IT WAS A BEACH PARTY! I HAVE TO CHANGE." Everybody groaned.

"Go ahead," I heard James say. "I'll walk with her." Ben thanked him and walked out the door.

"I'll walk with her, dude. Go ahead." I heard Danny say.

"I'm good." There was a long pause, then the door slammed shut.

"Finally." James sighed when I was out. He held the door open and we walked to the beach.

"So what's up with you and Danny?" I asked as I took a hit of my cigarette. "It seems like you two don't get along as well as you used to."

He shrugged. "It's just different. Like when it's just the band, everything is great. But..."

"What? Is it me?"

He shook his head. "No, just forget it. Everything is good."

I shrugged and walked into the party. Ben was trying to be a good boyfriend and not hit on every girl he sees, so he stood with Cam, who was now dating Kaelan. I guess they were keeping each other in line.

I looked over and Sam was grinding on two girls. Danny had a bottle of Jack Daniels and was trying to get with some whore. James was acting strange.

About an hour into this lame ass party, I was ready to leave. So I started walking back.

"Bekah!" James called out. "You going home?"

I nodded.

"You alright?"

"Yeah. That party was lame."

When we got back, we sat at the edge of the bed and talked.

"I like you Bekah, a lot. You have no idea how long I've wanted to say that." He smiled.

"I like you too, James, but-"

"Danny."

"Danny has nothing to do with this. It's just, I don't wanna be the reason behind Asking Alexandria's break up."

He laughed. "Danny will get over it." Before I knew it, we were kissing. Making out, at that.

Danny opened the door very abruptly with another whole bottle of Jack. He took a swing and looked at us with hate.

"Well, look what we have here. James getting with a whore of a girl." He slammed the bottle of Jack on the ground, it busted and went everywhere.

"Danny-" I got up and grabbed his hand. He shook it away violently. "Get the fuck away from me, you filthy little slut. With him?! Are you fucking serious?! FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!" He slammed the door shut behind him and went next door.

5 minutes later, Cam walked in with a very confused look on his face. "Danny kicked me out of my room and told me to go sleep in the whore's room..." He scratched the back of his head.

I walked next door and slung the door open. Danny was sitting on the bed talking on the phone. "Yeah babe," He looked at me. "Be here in 10 minutes, I'm really horny." He hung up the phone and glared at me.

"You're pathetic. You're a fucking cunt who doesn't know a fucking thing about anything. How can you fucking act like that to me?! After all this shit I've gone through because of you?! I hate you, Danny Worsnop." I spat.

"FUCK YOU BEKAH!" He screamed at me. "YOU'RE A FUCKING GROUPIE WHORE, YOU NEVER MEANT ANYTHING TO ME OTHER THAN SEX. YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME, YOU ALWAYS HAVE BEEN NOTHING. I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT YOU, OR JAMES." He seethed.

"WELL DON'T FUCKING COME BACK TO ME. CAUSE I WON'T FUCKING BE THERE FOR YOU. EVER AGAIN." I walked out of the room and slammed the door.

James, Cam, and Ben all gave me a weak smile. "We heard." They all said.

I shrugged, not showing how much it really broke my heart. James laid down, and I laid down with him, he comforted me. Thank God I had someone like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
c o m m e n t s please :)
i love you dearly. <3