Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

006

I had woken back up around 11pm, everyone was gone. There was a note on the pillow beside mine, obviously from James.

Bekah,
went to a bar with Cam, Sam, and Ben. be back later.
love James
p.s. i saw the bite marks and stuff.... sorry but I laughed

I laughed to myself.

"About time you woke up." I sat up and Danny was sitting on the other bed watching TV. "You look like you've been beaten."

"Can you leave while I put some clothes on?"

"I've seen it all before."

I groaned. "You're not gonna like what you see." I got up out of the bed facing him, and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I turned my back to him pulling on some clothes. I heard a click and the TV was off.

"What the fuck, Bekah?! You had sex with him right after you left my room?! And you fucking let him leave marks?!" He stood up to where he was not even an inch away from me. He looked down at me, I only came up to his shoulders.

"Best sex I've had in a long time."

He looked at me with hate. "I'm so fucking sick of this." He started walking out the door.

"So sick of what Danny? You know how you're feeling right now, for the first time? I FELT LIKE THIS EVERY FUCKING NIGHT, BECAUSE OF YOU. AND NOW YOU FINALLY KNOW HOW IT FUCKING FEELS."

"Be with James, I don't give a fuck anymore." He slammed the door.

"I didn't even think you cared to begin with." I mumbled to myself.

**3 days later**
Tour had started. Currently, we were on our way to Texas. The bus rides were always the most awkward part.

Me and James were official, but I felt horrible. I thought about Danny so much it was sick. He never came out of his bunk. He only came out to perform, eat, use the bathroom, and shower. He never brought girls back. Him and James ignored each other at all costs.

The rest of the band was getting sick of it.

"You okay, Bekah?" Ben came and sat down next to me on the couch.

"I'm thinking about leaving."

Ben shook his head. "If you did that, it would cause chaos. You're the only reason Danny hasn't ripped James' throat out yet."

"I feel like I'm the reason your band is falling apart, Ben."

"We're not falling apart. We're strong. Think about all the times we've fought, how it was so much bigger than this, and we stayed together still. Everything will get back. If you leave, it really will fall apart."

"Who do you think is better for me, Ben?"

"Honestly?"

I nodded.

He sighed. "Danny."

I was shocked. "You're fucking with me, right?"

"James isn't right for you. He'll always be able to make you happy, but Danny did so much more than that. He fucking gave you life. No matter what you guys fought over, you always went back to each other, because neither of you wanted anyone else. I know, I've watched it repeat over and over again for over three fucking years." He laughed.

I sighed. "I don't know what to do."

"James would understand."

6am
Everyone was asleep, except for me, of course. I was sitting on the couch, when I saw a figure in the hallway coming towards me. I thought it was James, but it was Danny. When he saw me, he turned back around.

"Danny, wait." He stopped. "Come here." He came and sat next to me.

His eyes were filled with depression, and it broke my heart.

"I-I'm really sorry, I can't even-, I love you. I can't even tell you how much I love you."

He nodded. "You're with James, Beks. You can't do this."

"But I want you. I love James, but I want you. I don't care about anything else."

"Just stay with James, baby. We can't be together right now."

"I wanna fucking run away with you. I would, right now."

He smiled. "That's all I want. We can't though, baby. Not right now. Be with James, stay with him. Maybe one day, we can try it."

"Why one day, Danny? Why not right now?"

"Cause right now, you're just gonna have to be patient."

"Do you not want me?"

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I want you more than anything, more than you'll ever fucking know. I've always wanted you, only you. All I would do is hurt you, and I don't wanna do that. James would never hurt you." He kissed my hand and went back to the bunks, leaving me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have all the way up to chapter 10 or 9 written in drafts, so i'm going to post them. enjoy, and comment, i need feed back.
love you. :)