Status: Comment bitches!

You Get The Cake, I'll Start The Car

This is a entry for the following contest....
~ The Rev. by The Rev.
~ Avenged Sevenfold Fanfictions Contest by Lyn Doll

Word Count: 950

Rated PG-13 (for the time being) for language...and mild humor violence...

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged....blah blah blah...I do own the plot and Violet...blah blah blah...steal either and you receive the Prometheus treatment...blah blah blah...usta!...flaven...grapes...Ellie is her own person though on Friday and Tuesday nights, I own that bitch...and if she loves me enough, she'll make me a lovely banner eventually *coughs* Shannon is also her own person...except when I write her in! Mwahahahahaha!

WARNING: This is Jimmy and Ellie and Shannon and Violet....we cannot be held responsible for any mental trumatizaton caused....and yes Jimmy is very much alive in this fanfic...and he will stay that way regardless of the year...I refuse to write a 'kill him off' fanfic!

EXTRA NOTE: I may or may not continue this..if I do, I'm going to do things differently and try to persuade Elliesaurous and Shannon to be authors along side me...*crosses fingers and looks meaningfully at friends*