Status: Comment bitches!

You Get The Cake, I'll Start The Car

Sweet Tea

“Blondie!” Kade yelled as soon as I returned with my to go order. He tapped his ‘watch’, or wrist that was covered with a hot pink ‘boobies’ bracelet, “You’re thirty seconds late!”

I quirked an eyebrow and held up the bag of food, “Really? You’d rather me starve? Not my fault people with strollers walk slowly.”

“Oh just hug me bitch!” He laughed, acting like he hadn’t seen me in years.” So how’s my best friend today?

“Okay,” I leaned my head on his shoulder.

“What do you mean okay?” He took the bag and drink from me and placed it on the counter before spinning me around.

“You’re supposed to be happy young lady! I shall not hear any hints of depression come from thy lips! Plus, you has me! And I heard someone has tickets to Harry Potter!”

I smiled and shoved him off as he started singing ‘The Mysterious Ticking Noise’.

“Are you sure assistant managers act like that? What would Kyle say if he walked in right now?” I teased and sipped my tea, which was unsweet by the way.

That’s all they served here. I love it in Cali, but I missed my sweet tea. And everybody makes fun of my accent that refuses to leave. Vibear and Elliekins were blessed to have their’s leave.

“Screw Kyle! I shall act however the hell I want to!” Kyle screamed and began dancing around the table.

I laughed at my best friend as he pranced over to the store’s stereo system and started blasting Blood on the Dance Floor. I don’t know how long I sat there, slowly munching on my small salad, and watching Kade. I know it eventually switched to Mindless Self Indulgence after a while. I wasn’t hungry, and hopefully nobody would get on my case about it.

“Okay, what’s wrong Shannon?” Kade put his hands on my shoulders and stared me in the eye after turning the music off.

“You only eat, slowly at that, salad, don’t talk, stare off into space with that distant look in your eye, and aren’t bouncing around to the music in that messed up head of yours when something’s wrong.

I shrugged, “It’s just one of those days.”

He gasped overdramatically, “OOOhhhh! I am so sorry!”

“For what?”

“I didn’t know it was one of your leaking red days,” He replied.

I rolled my eyes, “It’s not -”

“Who’s leaking?” Jimmy yelled as he walked, more like skipped, in.

I face palmed, “Nobody.”

“Oh.”

Kade ran and hid behind me, even though he was four inches taller than my five foot seven stature.

“OMG Blondie! It’s The Rev!”

I patted his head and pushed the gay boy in front of me. Sometimes, he was worse than Ellie on apple juice, and that says something.

“Yes sweetie, I know. Why don’t you go say hi to the nice man?”

“Hi!” Jimmy waved at us.

I laughed at Kade while he slowly waved back. He looked so star struck, it wasn’t even funny. I threw away the rest of my salad as Kade tried to get over the fact he was talking to a ‘famously epic person’. Kade also had the second biggest crush I’d ever seen on Jimmy, but he knew there was know chance since Jim-Jam was straight. He just never got over the fact that there was an insanely hot guy that was actually taller than him, and Kade’s pretty dang tall at 6’1.

“I see Kade and JimJim are getting along well.” Violet stood behind me, watching the two guys with me.

“Vibear!” I hugged/ jumped her.

“Jesus Shannon! You act like I didn’t see you a couple hours ago!”

“But that was a couple hours ago!”

“Group hug!” Jimmy jumped the counter and landed on top of me, causing me to fall off my stool and both Jimmy and I to land on my sister. I started laughing, even though Jimmy was crushing me. Dog piles are fun.

“This is so going on facebook!” Kade had pulled out his phone and was taking a picture of our dog pile.

“Can y’all get your asses off me?” Violet growled, “You people are heavy!”

“Are you calling me fat?” Jimmy gasped.

“That was low Violet!” I played along, pretending to be hurt, “I am not fat! I’m chubby!”

“You sound like Zacky,” Jimmy laughed. I looked around for Ellie. Where was she? She usually blushed, squealed, or started day dreaming at the mention of his name.

“Vibear, where’s Elliekins?” I cuddled up to her, while Jimmy made no move of moving.

“She had to leave for work early.” She groaned. We were probably crushing her. Oh well.

“Oh! Can we go set the bar on fire again?”

“Shannon, Hun, do you remember what happened the last time?”

“No…”

“Good.”

“Let’s go find Ellie.”

“I miss my twin,” Jimmy moaned.

“What am I? Chopped Liver?” Violet laughed at us.

I shrugged, “What do you think Kade? Is she?”

“No, liver’s nasty.” Kade replied, looking up from his phone.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. With some difficulty, I pulled it out. Nobody texted me, which was weird, but my shift was over. I hopped from our pile and jumped in Kade’s arms.

“Bye boss man!” I yelled in his ear, hugging him hard. Then I ran to the front of the store, suddenly hyper. Time to go annoy Ellie’s boss!

“To the bat mobile!” I pointed out towards the parking lot.

“I’m glad she doesn’t have the keys,” Violet muttered behind me.

“I heard that!” I screamed before running out the door. They were too slow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You for all our subscribers, readers, and commenters. :)

Do you think we could get some comments pwease?

Tag!! Vibear's it!!