Status: Comment bitches!

You Get The Cake, I'll Start The Car

Pika-CHUUUUUUUUU!

I watched as Shannon took off running screaming about bat mobiles. I can honestly say I don’t get why she said that…I mean everyone knew I despised Batman because Spiderman was so much cooler. But I let it go; she had a very long day.

“Your friends are as crazy as mine. And me.” Jimmy commented. I blushed for the fifteenth time today. I wish I could be all cool around him. For the longest time we’d gush over seeing them and being cool about it. And of course I turned into Blush McBlusher Pants. Story of my fucking life.

“You’ve been blushing a bunch.” He pointed out.

“I have a natural blush?” I tried, hoping he’d buy it. He chuckled.

“Try again.” He commanded.

“I used too much blush today?” I offered. He shook his head. Damn.

“I’m drunk!” I said with complete conviction. He laughed and high-fived me.

“But no, try again.” He said after a bit. I sighed.

“FinethenitsquitepossibleIhaveamassivecrushonyouand…yeah.” Ii said quickly, ducking my head down.

“Say that again, but slower.” He demanded. I sighed again.

“I kinda sorta have a crush on you.” I muttered, looking at all the people in the parking lot. So many cars.

“Now see, was that so hard?” he asked. I nodded furiously. He stopped me and cupped my chin, forcing me to look at him. I did so as slowly as I could.

“Why is it so bad?” he asked quietly. I closed my eyes.

“No no, open them.” He commanded. I did. He was gazing at me.

“I…um…oh look, it’s Shannon!” I said breaking away and scurrying to my car. I loved this car. It was nearly an exact replica of the car they used for Tansformers. It had cost me a fortune but was way worth it. Jimmy followed silently behind me until he saw my car. His eyes lit up.

“You-a girl-have a Camaro?” he asked, running a hand along it. I narrowed my eyes and swatted his hand.

“Don’t touch!” I warned.

“She loves Bumble.” Shannon piped up. Jimmy turned to me, eyes wide.

“You named it Bumble?” he asked, puzzled.

Him and yes! Now get in.” I commanded. He immediately nodded and climbed in the front.

“Why does he get shotgun?” Shannon whined.

“Cause he’s all tall and beastly.” I told her. She sighed and climbed in the back.

“Off to the bar, but first: to the house to get changed!” I called, turning the engine over. I grinned when he roared to life. I drove to our apartment and hopped out. Jimmy and Shannon followed me up the walk. He looked around our place as I headed for my room. What to wear…

“Vi-bear! What should I wear?” Shannon cried coming in with an armful of clothes. I laughed as she tripped over my rug slightly and ended up dropping them all on the bed.

“Are you okay?” I asked between giggles. She glared.

“Your concern is over-whelming…but yes!” she said dramatically. I laughed again and started pulling out clothes. In no time, we had her fully dressed and looking hot. Now...for me. I started in my closet again. Shannon walked up to me, swatted my hand out of the way and started rummaging through my clothes. She came out holding a cute black skirt and blue corset.

“But, what about-“she cut me off by holding out my trench coat. I squealed and quickly changed. I slipped on my thigh high tights and heels. I had to admit, it was a sexy choice. I shrugged my trench on and checked my make-up. Not bad. Shannon dragged me into the front room where Jimmy was talking on the phone.

“What’s the name of the bar again? Mmhmm…okay. All right.” He finished, looking up when we came in. I smiled and Shannon twirled around, keeping her balance in the heels. We taught her well.

“Well you look great but Vi, I can’t see anything.” He complained.

“You’ll get over it.” I smirked. He pouted and then looked at the phone in his hand, as if he just realized it was still there.

“Oh! Matt said we’re making a special appearance at some bar call Bella Rose.” He scrunched up his nose, trying to remember if that was the name. I laughed. Oh how I adored irony…

“Don’t worry Jimbo, we’ll get you there.” I smiled.

“But that’s-oooh…okay.” Shannon said, when I shot her a look. I grabbed my keys back up and motioned for him to follow me. We climbed back in my car, me trying not to laugh when Shannon’s foot got stuck between the seats.

“You know-oof-if I had realized I’d be shoved in the back-ugh-again, I wouldn’t have agreed to heels-AHH!” she squealed as she toppled over. I almost fell over laughing and couldn’t breathe.

“Are you okay?” Jimmy asked, poking his head into the back seat.

“Yeah…at least somebody loves me!” Shannon glared.

“But…that…was…so…funny!” I said between gasps. I managed to stop laughing so hard and started the car. We drove down to the bar he mentioned. I pulled into the parking lot and parked in the employee parking spot.

“Really, Violet? Wasn’t Xander peeved the last time you did this?” Shannon piped up from the backseat.

“Yeah…but he can get over it.” I laughed, turning off the engine. I climbed out and let Shannon through, then locked my car. In this parking lot, it wasn’t as necessary but I always did out of habit. Shannon and I walked confidently through the back door, Jimmy tagging along behind us.
“Violet!” I heard a British voice protest, “How many times do I have to tell you? Leave the employee parking lot for the actual employees!” Xander reprimanded me.

“Have I gotten my own space yet?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“No but you really shou-Okay why the bloody hell is The Rev right behind you?” he asked, noticing our tall companion for the first time. I turned around to give Jimmy a thoughtful once-over.

“I don’t see anyone.” I said puzzled. Shannon immediately caught on.

“Z? Have you been getting into the absinthe again?” she asked innocently. Gods I loved my baby sister.

“That was one time, it was Ella and you know it!” he protested.

“Seriously Z, we don’t see anyone behind us.” I said completely serious. Jimmy must have caught on too cause he started to wave his arms around.

“Oooh…I’m a figment of your imaginaaaation!” he said in a spooky ghost voice. Well, an attempt at one.

“Oh shit…” Xander muttered under his breath. It was all I could do to not die laughing when Jimmy started singing is ‘Bucket of Shit’ song. I did okay, Shannon on the other hand lost it.

“J-jimmy!” she laughed, clutching her sides, “y-you ruined it!” Xander glared at me.

“You. Are a bloody twat!” he growled.

“Did he just call you a vagina on it’s period?” Jimmy staged whispered to me. Tears started rolling down my face as I nodded. He got a hard look.

“You made her cry.” He growled. I immediately sobered up.

“No Jimjim! I was laughing, honestly!” I placed a hand on his arm. He looked down at me and his eyes softened.

“Good, now gimme your trench!” he said excitedly. I laughed as he helped me out of it, eyes widening when he saw what I was wearing.

“Like it?” I asked twirling around. He nodded and swallowed hard. A sudden squeal came from the bar area.

“Guess Ellie found Zacky…” Xander murmured a bit concerned sounding.

“And why did Alec think this was a good idea?” I asked, knowing his twin had the genius IQ without a lot of the common sense.

“She’s our best bartender. Hands down.” He sighed.

“Ooh! Booze!” Jimmy said excitedly, grabbing my hand and Shannon’s hand and dragging us to the bar area. I laughed as I saw Ellie wrapped around a very perplexed looking Zacky. This ought to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shannon
Violet

Update ish now Ellie's turn!

Comments?