Status: whole new story in the same style. i hope you like it, though ;)

When I'm With You

From The Eyes Of Damon

"Morning, guys," he said with a smile as he came into the trailer and closed the door behind him. Amy turned down the music in the corner as she waved to Ian who waved back politely. "Don't know how today is going to go with the snow and all, but I'm sure they'll make it work."

Guessing what he meant by they, he mean the crew that helped make the show work. Eamon and Hannah waved at Ian as he took off his coat and hung over the edge over the arm of the couch by Eamon, who couldn't keep his eyes off Ian. I studied Eamon for a moment as he continued to watch Ian and noticed how he looked at him longingly. Pitty, I soon realised, that Eamon turned out to be gay. He was actually kind of good looking for, what I was guessing, Hispanic self. But just because there was as possibility that he was gay doesn't mean that I couldn't be friends with him. He seemed like a nice person when I met him, shouting me a coffee and all when we hardly even knew each other.

While I was studying Eamon, Ian turned his eyes towards me since, as it seemed, he already knew Hannah, Eamon and Amy. I was a new face to him, and a thin one at that. The rest of the girls in the room at least had a little bit of meat on them while I was excessively thin in comparison. It was one of the first times that I had felt self-conscious about my weight, pulling at my jacket to try and cover up my thinness. I knew that aside my self-consciousness so I stopped playing with my jacket and extended my hand to Ian.

"Hey, I'm Kristan," I said, his lips beautifully curving to smile at me as he took my hand and shook it. "I'm the new make-up artist."

He looked down at my hand and noticed it's thinness, as Eamon did, but Ian seemed to notice a little more. It seemed to just crumple underneath his grip. I felt a slight burning in my hand as his grip tightened and I pulled a face as I felt it. He noticed my face and instantly loosened his grip. He took my hand, instead, and pressed it to his wonderful lips. Feeling his lips against my frail and injured hand, my mouth formed an 'O' as he kissed it. His eyes were fixated upon me as he kissed my hand and as soon as his lips left my hand, I felt myself go red as I took my own hand back. Ian's curvaceous smile returned to his lips as he studied my reaction.

I looked around the room to see Amy with her hand over her mouth, as if laughing, while Hannah eyes were glued to his mobile phone and missed the whole situation. I was glad of that but what I wasn't glad of was Eamon's seductive look, his mouth curled up at the sides as he looked to me. I blushed even redder as I turned my attentions from Eamon in attempt to calm my reddening. I motioned for Ian to sit on the spare seat that hadn't been occupied by Hannah. Ian nodded and took the seat as I took my jacket off, revealing my thinness even more. In my playfulness, I threw my jacket to Eamon and he grunted as he took my jacket as I threw it too him.

I turned to Ian who sighed as he looked to the coffee I had barely had and said to him, "You can have it, if you'd like. You'll probably need it more than I do."

"Are you sure?" Ian asked, his eyes flickering to me. "I don't want to take something away from you that your in need of, Kristan."

"Have it," I said, picking up bits and pieces from my make-up case. "You're the one that needs to look refreshed and energetic for the shoot, not me. I'm just the make-up artist, remember?" I heard Eamon grunt again behind me as Ian relented and took the coffee from the bench. "Besides, I'm lactose intolerant, so it's not like I can have it anyway."

"Kristan, one," Eamon said. "Eamon, none."

"Don't beat yourself up about it, Eamon," I said as I took the coffee from Ian's fingertips and set it back on the bench. "It's not like you were bound to know." Ian gave me one of his famous pouts as I leant down in front of him to apply a little foundation when my brows furrowed. "I think you need to get rid of that five o'clock shadow of yours."

"Damn it," Ian said as I went back to my make-up kit. "And I forgot to bring my razor, too."

I pulled out a razor in my kit that I carried around with me just incase I needed it for either personal reasons or for my clients and I held it up in front of me, as if modelling it, and said, "May I present to you, the Gillette five thousand."

Ian laughed as I surprised myself when I found some shaving cream amongst the clatter upon the bench. I motioned for Ian to look to me as I applied some shaving cream to his five o'clock shadow before I set it back down and began to shave off what little beard he had. I concentrated hard, trying hard not to cut him in the process. I got about half way across his jawline when I felt his eyes studying me down his nose. I hated how he stared at me like I as some twig that could be easily snapped, or was he staring at me like that? Was he looking at me like I was someone attractive? No, that was a ridiculous thought. How can anyone find someone like me, an anorexic make-up artist of twenty-seven years, attractive?

I finished shaving Ian and set some water upon a tissue from amongst the clutter on the bench and cleaned the remnants off his face. As I ran my fingers over his jaw, I noticed his jawline was very prominent and strong. I admired him for that as I threw the tissues into the bin underneath the bench. I then applied little moisturiser so I could start applying some make-up to his already beautiful face. I saw his eyes flutter as I applied the moisturiser and raised an eyebrow as he did so. When he opened his eyes, he saw my expression and he smiled one of his famous 'Damon' smiles. This made me blush slightly as I applied a little foundation to his features.

"Your eye flutter," I muttered so that only he could hear me but it's not like it mattered as the music was turned up once more. "What was that?"

"It's just," he said as I finished applying his foundation and began applying a little mascara. "You're very good with your hands, even though I might've done something serious to them." Ian took the hand he had hurt as I finished applying mascara to one of his eyes. "Is it okay?"

"It's fine," I said, pulling my hand from his as I finished off applying the mascara. "No need to cuddle me because you accidentally hurt me."

His lips thinned as I moved from him and noticed how much strong his eyes seemed underneath the make-up I had applied. I then pulled out a little eyeliner that I applied very little to underneath his eyes to make his magnificent blue eyes stand out stronger. I could see him eying me, trying to figure me out and knowing he was having a hard time in doing so. I liked how I was mysterious to him and I was wondering how long I could keep it like that. I smiled at him as I applied a little pink to his lips and pulled away from him, finally satisfied. I picked up the coffee I had given him and he gratefully took it.

I looked up to Amy who bounded across the room towards me and Ian with a comb and straightener. She warmed the straightener as I began busying myself with cleaning my station so that it was back to the way it was. In the reflection, Ian's eyes were focussed upon me and how I moved about the bench. My eyes drifted to my cleavage and moved my t-shirt so that he couldn't look down it as I cleaned up the rest of my things. When I had finished cleaning my things, so had Amy upon his hair. She danced her way back to the corner of the room and flicked through some more songs upon her iPod.

Ian stood from his seat and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "You know, you shouldn't really do that to yourself. Only really desperate girls do what you just did as you prepped yourself this morning." I stiffened as he left my side to Eamon and picking up his jacket. Through the mirror, I noticed that Eamon was purposely holding Ian's eyes for longer than was necessary before Ian broke away for obvious reasons. "See you guys."

He waved at everyone as he slipped on his jacket and headed towards the door. Amy turned around and waved enthusiastically while Hannah didn't even look up from her mobile phone and raised her hand. Ian didn't even bother to look back to Eamon, again for obvious reason, but his eyes did hover upon me for longer than expected. I looked down from him in the mirror as he opened the door and left the trailer, a waft of snow travelling into the room. I sat in the seat that he was just sitting in and sighed, letting my body relax into it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hannah put away her mobile and rest her eyes upon me.

"One celebrity has a little crush on the make-up artist," Hannah said mockingly as she leant forward in her seat.

"One that I've had my eye on for quite sometime, now," Eamon said from the couch, which made Hannah and I laugh. "And it's not funny, either, so you can stop your laughing."

"It's funny because Kristen got more action than you ever did from him in the last year we have been working upon this show," Hannah said with a playful smile upon her lips.

"Don't make me throw this drink at you," Eamon said, his features showing how annoyed he had become.

"Someones getting a little worked up," Hannah said, causing us to laugh once again.

"Shut up," Eamon said, burring himself into the couch and glaring at Hannah over the top of his coffee.

"Besides," Hannah said, her concentration focussing upon me. "I don't even know how you did it with how you look and everything."