Status: whole new story in the same style. i hope you like it, though ;)

When I'm With You

Date Break In NYC

"Think what you may but Ian and I know the truth," I said as I went to sit in the chair that Ian had just vacated.

"And that would be you to sleeping together last night," Hannah said.

"No," I said as Eamon gave me a pout of anger. "That would be Ian sleeping on the floor after a night of drinking after complaining that there was hardly anything in the house."

"Okay, that's one thing we have to do once we get off work today," Eamon said, maybe just getting the slightest bit over-excited. "Shopping!"

"Hold your horses on that one," Hannah said. "We don't get paid until tomorrow and we have a long night tonight."

"Walmart is 24 hours," I suggested, trying to be helpful despite my slight lack of knowledge in the fashion department. Don't judge me on that one, please. I'm a make-up artist, not a cat-walk model.

Hannah gave me a look that made me want to withdraw my previous statement and crawl up into an insignificant ball of nothing. Instead, I looked down at my hands and started to play with my fingers, picking at something that had gotten underneath my nails.

"Well, let's make tomorrow our shopping day and get her out of those rags," Eamon said, motioning towards me. "You look like you're going to freeze your ass off!"

"You got that right," I laughed, smiling slightly and appreciative of Eamon lightening my mood.

"So tomorrow it is, then," Hannah sighed as she made her way over to one of the spare seats beside me as Amy celebrate to herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The set was pretty much like the previous day. Kinda boring and only the occasional touch ups that had to be done. There was another make-up artist that dealt with the special effects make-up that hovered around on set with villas of fake blood that she painted when she needed to. I didn't get to talk to her much, since she wasn't on set for very long, but I managed to catch her name. Tyra, I think it was. She seemed nice but as I said, she didn't spend long on set and disappeared before I could really get to know her.

There was an intense scene happening on the set in the middle of the woods this time around with Ian, Paul, Nina, and a few others that would make the final statement for the episode that we were working on. It was the final scene that was being filmed today, which was a relief, which would also mean that we would be having a break for a few days. Hopefully, we wouldn't have to get back until Monday, giving me a little time to settle in and get some more food in the house. I suspected that Ian, Hannah, Amy and Eamon would be crashing a lot so being prepared wouldn't harm anyone. And the reminder of getting paid tomorrow was a bonus.

I watched the scene unfold from behind a few people as the director called action and the actors beginning to move. I saw Ian begin to leap out at one of the werewolves and rolling over the ground as Nina and Paul watched. Nina, from what I could see, had lost her composure during the scene and they had to start all over again. She began to smirk when Ian and the werewolf began to fight. It was a reaction the team clearly did not want.

Ian and the werewolf wiped themselves down as they went for another take, which was more successful than the previous as Nina managed to compose herself this time. I was called out onto set by the first assistant director to touch up Ian's make-up. He gave me a smile that would make any girl go weak at the knees but I, surprisingly, managed to keep myself steady as I moved away from him. The first assistant director then ushered me over to Candice who smiled at me happily, even though we had not really met properly. She was friendly enough.

I slipped off set as quickly as I had come on and watched the scene take place again from another angle. I managed to get a glimpse of the what scene looked like through the monitors in front of the director. He was deep in though as the scene unfolded. He almost made me jump out of my skin when he called out "CUT!"

The director called for a second take of the scene and then a third after that. I wasn't called onto the set again until after another three or four angles were taken with multiple takes accompanying them. I was sent over to Paul first, who gave a sympathetic look as I moved over to Nina next. Before I did, though, he whispered, "I'm sorry for everything. She can't help being the diva that she is."

"Everyone can help being who they are," I said in return, finishing touching up his face. "They just don't realise who they are, yet. A shock needs to hit them first before they go through that change."

"Maybe you're that shock, then," Paul said hopefully. "It would make my life, as well as many others, a whole lot easier."

"I don't think that I would like to be," I said in return. "I'm not sure how I could handle her being her."

"It would make you a whole lot stronger," he said, as I began to move my way over to Nina. "Whatever doesn't kill you, anyway."

I smiled to him, in thanks I guess, as I got the attention of Nina and went over her make up quickly. I didn't want to spend to much time on her because it's not like we were the best of friends or could deal with each other over extended periods of time. I was moving away from her in a second, heading over to the werewolf to see if I could do anything for him. Didn't look like I could, anyway. I checked on Katerina, who seemed to be fine, before making my last stop at Ian.

He was seeing a lot of action today so he needed to be checked on regularly. His shirt was ripped, from all the fighting he had been doing. I could see little patches of his toned body through his shirt that wasn't already outlined by his almost skin-tight shirt. Ian must've caught me staring because he smiled seductively as he pulled his jacket around him, covering up his body.

"Focus, little one," he said.

I shook my head, trying to get myself to concentrate, and went to fix up what I had to on his face and touching up the little blood that had escaped the corner of his lips. Happy with what I had done, I escaped the set once more and hid behind the crew. There was a few more takes and one more angle that was covered before the we disbanded for the episode. Everyone clapped each other as we left for our warm homes.

If anything, I knew I was feeling the snow today as I felt it settling on different parts of my clothes and in my hair. By the time that I had gotten back to make-up, I was shivering and my hair was covered with snow. I shut the door behind me and brushed off all the snow that I had carried back down from the set. There was only Eamon left in the room when I returned and he was packing up his things. He smiled at me when I went to the bench and began to clean up my things, only leaving out what was necessary when the actors came to the van.

"What are you doing tonight?" Eamon asked as he mad his way over to me with a small bag slung over his shoulder.

"Oh, I don't know," I said, as I took a seat and swiveled around to Eamon. "Probably grocery shopping. Ian kind of ate everything out last night."

"And I bet that wasn't the only thing that he was eating out last night," Eamon said soon accompanied by some slurping sounds that made me cringe.

"Ew! Stop with the sounds!" I commented, covering up my ears.

Eamon laughed before he said, "You think you'll be able to handle everything if I leave?"

"I think so," I said as he hovered over near the door.

"Good," Eamon said. "I'll meet you for breakfast tomorrow morning with Hannah and Amy. Be prepared for a day of shopping!"

With that, Eamon opened the door and almost screamed when he saw someone on the other side. Ian popped his head inside, an expectant look upon his face as he said, "Are you allowed to bring a friend?"

"Only if she has to," Eamon said as if it meant nothing to him. Trying to act cool, if you ask me.

"Well, then expect to see me there," Ian said as he came into the van.

Eamon gave a satisfied look as he took his leave and shut the door behind him, leaving Ian and I alone in the room. I stood up from the seat I was sitting on and ushered Ian into it. I cleansed his face as best I could without either of us saying a word. When I had finished, moving away, did Ian say something.

"Would I be able to get a lift to the repair shop?" he said, getting up and moving himself to the couch so when Nina and Paul came into the van, they would have somewhere to sit so I could work on them. "I got a call from them as I got off set."

"Sure," I said. "Just send me in the right direction and I'll take you there."

"And I also wanted to ask you something else," Ian said, a knowing smile spreading across his lips.

"What would that be?" I asked, my heart beginning to flutter.

"I would like to ask you upon an actual date," Ian said.

"Why?"

"Why not?" Ian said. "After we were interrupted last night, I think we should finally get to know each other without being a little to intoxicated."

"I don't think that would be such a good idea," I said, unsure of what Ian's motives could be. I wasn't one of those girls that would do anything to go on a date with a celebrity and do anything for them to bone me. "I'm not one of those girls."

"I know you're not," Ian said. "That's why I'm inviting myself over, again, and setting up for a dinner date in front of your TV, watching the ball game, and acting like if we were just there. If I could, I would take you to New York so you could watch the game with me and see your family again."

"Then why don't you?" I said.

Ian's smile grew even wider as he reached into his jacket and pulled out to tickets to a Met's game and held it out in front of him. My heart gave out as I couldn't believe what Ian was doing just to get on a date with me.

It looked like was going back to visit my family and go on a date with one of the hottest faces on television.