I'm a What? And I have to do What?

"Your Lipstick Stains..."

I entered Peter's room, it was huge to say the least. A beautiful four poster bed made of oak was up against the far wall, it had cream colored satin sheets, and a matching curtain hanging from the posters for when the occupants wanted a little bit of privacy. And a medium sized plasma screen television one the wall across from the bed with a PS3 hooked up to it with a large collection of games. The plush carpet was a slightly lighter cream color, the walls a warm, almost honey tinted cream. There was a black and white tiled bathroom adjacent to the room, complete with a huge jacuzzi. Additionally there was a large walk-in closet opposite the bathroom door.
I felt overwhelmed by the posh room, I hadn't been poor before, but to me simple was best. However, I wasn't one to turn down such a great room, I mean there's quite the video game hook up here!

~That Evening~

I was prepared for bed, wearing my favorite pjs, a C-130 t-shirt and running shorts. I ran to the bed, springing up upon the soft mattress. Peter followed after me, laying down on my left in some plaid pj bottoms. I quickly snuggled underneath the cream comforter. However I couldn't get the plump pillow just right, so I flipped it over, intending to fluff it up. However, I discovered a set of ruby red lips imprinted upon the pillow case.
"What the fuck Peter?! We may not have chosen to be engaged, but you've known for awhile now that we're engaged. AND YOU HAD ANOTHER WOMAN IN THE BED YOU KNOW WE'D HAVE TO SHARE?! YOU PRICK!" I screamed at Peter, disgusted by him and feeling betrayed.
"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER GONE ON A DATE YOURSELF MISS HIGH AND MIGHTY!" He screamed back at me.
"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVEN'T!" I yelled back as I hopped out of bed, on the verge of tears. I ran out the door and just kept running until I found myself out in the courtyard. I collapsed into a sobbing heap. I was unsure of why his infidelity had infuriated me this much, I shouldn't be this upset.
"It's your soul mate bond Scarlet, you feel the connection between the two of you stronger now that you've actually been together. And jealousy spawns from that." Mrs. Vallers said coming up to me from behind.
"If we have such a bond, shouldn't it have hurt him to be with another woman?"
"Yes and no. Your bond has been there since you were born, however it was weak and almost completely undetectable until you were actually in each others presence."
"Oh," I muttered softly, absorbing everything I was just told. "How do you know we're soul mate? Is that why we're arranged to be married?"
"In the world of vampires, once a vampire's soul mate is born, the elders sense it and write it down in the book of records. From there the vampire is to find their soul mate if they choose. Thus we searched for you so that you and Peter would be happily married." Mrs. Vallers explained softly.
"Scarlett! There you are, can we please talk this over? I'm sorry and I feel like a total dillhole." Peter said in a concerned tone as he ran up to me before wrapping me in his arms.
I nodded. "Let's go talk it over in our room."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had intended to make this on Tuesday since I got out of school a day early due to the bomb threat, but I have spent all of my break with my boyfriend... So blame him. haha Hopefully this update doesn't suck too badly, I've had writer's block for a while now and am trying to vanquish it!(: (Plus it's 3 am XD) Tell me if I've lost my touch?
And a special thank you to radical for commenting(: