Status: In college, but I'll update when I can!

Someone Get Me a Doctor, Someone Call the Nurse

Chapter Nineteen

(Still Jared POV)

Night arrived slowly, time passed by watching stupid B-movies and having popcorn fights. At around nine, Shannon and Tomo left, wanting to get to bed early. I peeled off my shirt and shorts, sliding under the covers to the middle bed. Maddie poked her head out of the bathroom, hiding behind it.

“Don’t look, ok?” Chuckling softly, I tilted my head towards the ceiling in response. Maddie dashed from the bathroom and landed on the bed furthest from the door leading outside. I moved to turn out the light, catching a glimpse of sheer white and lace before covers hid the sight. Mouth suddenly dry, I clicked the light off and lay my head down.

A crash woke me from a dead sleep, sending adrenaline through my veins. As a flash of lightning illuminated the room, I calmed down. Heart still slowing down, I flinched as Maddie called out from beside me.

“Jared…I’m scared. Can I…can I sit with you for a bit?” Feeling a slight twinge of excitement, I pulled back the covers and scooted over a bit.

“Yeah…come on.” As she walked over, another flash of lightning revealed a sight I was glad to not miss. Gossamer hung on her frame, hugging all the right curves while lace covered the top section of thin material. I swallowed roughly, skin tingling in anticipation. Every hair stood on end as she slipped into the bed beside me. The material brushed my stomach as Maddie leaned into me, feeling like satin.

“Thank you. With everything that’s happened, I’m having trouble sleeping.” Her breath ghosted across my face, smelling faintly like her mint toothpaste. Vaguely, I wondered if she had any idea of the effect she was having on me while wearing what she was.

“It’s fine. Try to sleep, ok? We should leave as soon as possible tomorrow.” Knowing this did not help my body to calm down and go back to dreaming. Another rumble of thunder shook the windows, and in response, Maddie curled up against me. Feeling her shiver, I wrapped an arm around her slowly, waiting to see her reaction. Sighing softly, her whole body relaxed, and she shifted her legs. Silky skin grazed my own, rocketing sensation up my spine.

“Sorry…” Her whisper fluttered against my collar bone, and I swallowed harshly.

“’’s ok…” Dark thoughts swirled in my brain, and as every part of me noted where Maddie was touching me, the foremost thought was if she was wearing anything under it.

“Jared…”

“Hmm?” I felt her tilt her head up, so I looked down at her, the faint light from the porch next to ours giving enough light for me to see a faint impression of her face.

“I don’t want this to end.” Puzzled by what she meant and no longer asleep, I sat up.

“What do you mean?” I could hear more than see her fidget with some kind of fabric.

“This…being around you three so much. When you’re gone, I feel so alone and left behind.” Something glistened in the dark, and I realized with a start that she was crying. I pulled her against me, hushing her softly.

“Hey now, it’s ok. We aren’t gone forever.” She nodded, her cheek skimming my chest.

“I know. It’s just weird having you as such close friends. Everyone likes you, and they always ask about how you all are doing when you leave. And when you aren’t there and I have a bad day at work, it’s like it’s ten times worse.” I hugged her tighter, feelings swamping me. As she moved to sit up, satin brushed my skin, making me shiver. I closed my eyes and inhaled sharply at the sensation. With everything that had happened, my testosterone flew through the roof. Having a silk-and-lace clad woman rubbing against me was fraying what little self control I had left.

How soft are those pink lips of hers? What would she do if I kissed her? Would she run like last time? Or would she enjoy it as much as I would? Fighting the urge to just pounce on her, I shifted to cross my legs Indian-style.

“I’m sorry I can’t be there all the time, but I’m just a phone call away.” Another tear trickled down her face. “Please don’t cry, Maddie.” I took her face in my hands, brushing my thumbs across her cheeks to wipe away the salty trails.

“I’m trying not to…” Pink lips shined in the faint light from outside, drawing my gaze. Before I could stop myself, our lips pressed together. Hers were like kissing a rose and just as sweet as sugar. My heart pounded against my ribcage while the world tilted under me. What is this feeling? Pulling back slowly, I left a hairsbreadth between our mouths and waited. “Jare…” The breathy whisper sent my mind over the edge, and I crashed my mouth against hers with a faint groan. Taking advantage of her parted lips, I dipped my tongue into her mouth, thrilled by the honey-like flavor. Tongues dancing together, I rolled her over onto her back and gripped her hips gently. We parted long enough for air before colliding in a wave of passion. Never had I felt so…in need.

Fumbling in the dark, I kicked off the blankets that kept tangling around my legs. Trailing kisses down the side of her neck, I nipped playfully at her collarbone, earning a gasp as a reward. I slowly slid a hand down her side, fingering the hem of her nightie. As I caught the flash of her eyes, I paused. Does she really want it? My answer came as Maddie slid her hands from my shoulders to my stomach, freezing over the edge of my underwear. Her soft touch sent a shiver through me, and I leaned into the touch with a small groan. A languid smile slid across her face as our mouths met again and I slipped my hand under the soft material, feeling Maddie quiver against me. As I gently pushed my fingers into her, she arched into me with a gasp.

“Ah…mmm.” It had to be the sexiest sound I had heard from her, making heat rise in my veins. All I could think of was how pretty she looked with her mouth open like it was, and my mind hazed over in lust.

Clothes couldn’t come off fast enough. Mouths nearly permanently attached, we furiously tumbled across the bed. It was the wild passion that any of my other relationships had lacked. My mind was left reeling as I jerked my hips against Maddie. Stars shot through the darkness, and I groaned against her shoulder, muscles rippling as we moved together. Tightening, Maddie dug her nails into my back and hissed softly. I paused. Did I hurt her? The nails dug deeper.

“Please don’t stop…” The request made me smirk as I sank deeper into her, hearing her moan softly. My arms quivered as I neared the edge, hovering like a feather in the air. Pulling back as far as I could, Maddie whimpered and I thrust back as deep as anatomy would allow. When they say you’ll see fireworks, I always thought it was an exaggeration. As she fell over the edge, taking me with her, the whole ground shook and light danced before my eyes. Maddie let out a long, low moan, my name rolling off her lips. I shivered on top of her, muscles still twitching in ecstasy.

“Holy fuck…” Not even pulling out, I sank down on top of her, breathing in pants. Maddie’s own breathing was just as erratic.

“Jared…” I shifted slightly so that we were on our sides, my arm under her head like a pillow.

“Hm?” I felt her smile against my arm.

“I think you’re amazing.” My own smirk grew.

“So are you.” And with that, we drifted off to sleep, completely satisfied and energy spent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Steaminess. Like it? Love it? Hate it? Comment. I want people's opinions! Don't worry yet if you think it's moving too fast. I've got the next four or five chapters laid out, and they've got to face some stuff. But that's enough of a sneaky-peak at what's to come. Comment please?