Status: In college, but I'll update when I can!

Someone Get Me a Doctor, Someone Call the Nurse

Chapter Twenty Seven

(Jared POV)

After stepping outside and greeting the last of the fans, I motioned for the guard to let Maddie come outside. The back of the venue was dark enough that no one really noticed us as we stood around chatting, so we felt comfortable enough to remain where we were instead of hustling off to the bus. Glancing at the woman walking up behind me, I smiled softly and adjusted my stance so that I partially faced her.

“Do you have a bedtime tonight, princess?” Mock-glaring at Shannon, Maddie crossed her arms and shook her head. My mind deviated briefly: She looked good with wavy hair. Snapping back to reality quickly, I didn’t miss her response.

“No…I have tomorrow off. Why?” Shannon wiggled his hips, his face full of laughter.

“We feel the urge to get our groove on…Hope you brought your dancing shoes!” Raising an eyebrow at him and Tomo, I wondered what they were planning. This was the first I had heard of any plans for what we were doing after the concert was over. Maddie held out a sneaker-covered foot and giggled softly.

“Not really, but I doubt that they’ll notice in the dark.” Linking arms with her, Shannon nearly hauled Maddie off her feet. I followed them slowly, not sure where he was taking us. Tomo sent me a sly grin, making my paranoia rise. Whatever they were up to, I hope it was safe.

---------------------------------------------

As hard bass pumped out of the building, I didn’t have to read the blue and white sign to know where we were. The club looked familiar, and I slowly recalled that it was the same one Maddie and I had gone to on the night I first took her out. With a smile, I ducked into the building behind the other three. Taking a moment to let my eyes adjust, I nearly lost track of everyone. Spotting my brother by the bar, I glanced around for the other two. Tomo wasn’t far from me, already dancing with some brunette in a tiny pink dress. Not finding Maddie, worry started to build in my chest. Where did she disappear to?

At last, I saw her, and my mouth drained itself of all moisture. Hips undulating to the beat of the music, Maddie gracefully twisted her body into various moves, drawing a few gazes from the people around her. Her bodice rose higher as she raised her arms up in the air, presenting a view of smooth skin curving over delicious hips. As she arched her back and rolled her hips, I fought my rising emotions. Why does she do this to me? This couldn’t be a normal friendship, could it?

Some man drew up behind her and rested his hands on her waist, grinding against her. Fire shot through me, making my skin prickle. Maddie tilted her head back and gave the man an angry look, as if to say “back off”. Not catching the hint, the man kept trying to dance with her, and my ire rose several levels. The distance between the pair and I disappeared as I shouldered my way through the steadily growing crowd. Upon reaching them, I pressed my hand on the man’s shoulder and resisted the urge to punch him.

“Hey!” Turning around, the man looked ready to argue, but sensing my rising anger, he had enough brains to shut his jaw.

“Get lost. She doesn’t wanna dance with YOU.” Maddie sent me a grateful smile as the man quickly made his way across the dance-floor and dipped her hips as she drew closer to me. Swallowing roughly at the contact of her body, I hid my sudden nerves with a smile. “You attract trouble wherever you go…you know that?” With a giggle and a coy shifting of her hips, Maddie had my thoughts rapidly deteriorating.

“Jealous?” Placing my hands on her graceful waist, I moved with her and the music. Was I?

“Of what?” Her smile morphed into a small smirk under the flash of lights.

“Of the fact I’m having more fun than you?” It was my turn to let out a bark of laughter. Dipping my head to nearly brush her ear, I let my breath ghost across the sensitive skin.

“I doubt you are having more fun than me.” And honestly, I did. As our bodies moved together, flashes of more intimate contact skittered through my mind, making my blood pressure rise in response. It was almost a sweet torture to dance with her—alluring and yet so enjoyable. Boundaries were beginning to blur while we ground our hips together, bodies pressed tightly together. Maddie rolled her torso in a graceful move, causing my hand to slide partially under the corset. The skin under my hand was like satin, and I suddenly craved to feel more of it.

“I don’t know…this is quite entertaining. A concert and then dancing? You guys really know how to fill an evening.” Her laughter bubbled out, partially drowned out by the loud music. As a new song started, Maddie’s smile grew, and she jumped up and down for a second. “I love this song!” I recognized the tune from the radio, but the dj remixed it to fit the club scene, and overall, the music was pretty good. Facing me, Maddie continued to move against me, singing the lyrics. Catching parts of her voice, I smiled widely at her.

“You are pretty good at singing…You should do it more.” The blush on her face made my wide grin spread farther. It was almost too dark in the building to see it, but as one of the lights flashed by, I caught the dark pink stain on her cheeks. Looking up, I caught a glimpse of Shannon chatting up a blonde near the bar and mentally rolled my eyes. So he wanted to meet some ladies…I guess I worried about his and Tomo’s scheming for no reason.

Maddie drew my attention back to her as rapidly as a crack of a whip. She had turned in my arms, dropping low and teasingly rising up with her body still against mine, and I had to force myself to not shiver. Burying my face into the crook of her neck, I inhaled sharply. The delicate scent of some kind of flowers filled my nostrils, joined by the salty tang of sweat—the combination not altogether unpleasant. Groaning internally, I wrapped my arms around Maddie’s waist and rocked with her body. Every nerve began to awaken, sending sensations rocketing across my body.

“Jared?”

“Hm?” Maddie tilted her head back against my shoulder, her slender neck arching smoothly. Fighting the rising urge to nip at the soft-looking skin, I looked down at her.

“I really am glad you’re here. This is the most fun I’ve had in awhile.” My ego swelled slightly at her words, making me grin. It made me feel content to know I made Maddie happy.

“Our pleasure. Is there anything else you may want to do?” As she straightened, I thought I heard her mutter “’nothing you’d agree to’” and blinked in confusion. “What?”

“Nothing.” Her smile didn’t reach her eyes, but I let it go. Pushing her would probably ruin the mood we were already in, and I would hate to leave her like that. We spend almost the entire remainder of the night with our bodies mashed together in one way or another—a pleasure that bordered on torture for me.

As the night drew to a close, I walked Maddie to her car, my arm draped over her bare shoulders to help keep her warm. She laughed about leaving her jacket in the car, and secretly, I was glad for the excuse to just keep touching her. The emotions whirling inside me made me so confused. Looking at her, I know I want another intimate night with her…that much is obvious. What bothers me is the strange nervous feeling I get when I get near her or even think of getting near her. I don’t think I’ve ever felt that before…at least, not since high school.

We arrived at her car almost too quickly, and Maddie hesitated in getting in. Turning to face me, she leaned against the door and crossed her arms, unknowingly making her chest stick out further and making it hard to focus. Why did I have to be horny tonight? Mentally heaving a sigh, I waited for Maddie to share her thoughts while attempting to keep my eyes from roaming.

“Thanks again for tonight. I had a blast.” Shuffling her feet in the gravel, Maddie looked almost like a teenager, and the thought made me smile softly. Sometimes she looked too innocent, but then the darker side of my mind would recall the hotel room and the scratches I had for a week afterwards. I wonder if I’d ever forget that night, but then again, I don’t think I ever will. It was too amazing to not remember.

“Me too. I’m glad you made it to the show.” Raising her head, her brown eyes stared into my own, and the delicate smile tracing her lips had my heart racing.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Straightening, Maddie uncrossed her arms and dusted off the back of her jeans. “I…I’m really going to miss you.” Expression darkening with sadness, Maddie turned to get into her car, and I decided to say to hell with logic and boundaries. Grabbing her arm with one hand and her waist with the other, I pulled Maddie back around and against me, pressing my mouth roughly against hers.

As she gasped in shock, I delved my tongue into the warm cavern of her mouth, reveling in the sweet taste that was all her own. I pressed her against the car door, feeling her body melt in my arms. Shivering slightly as lust rose in me, I broke contact just long enough to catch air before colliding lips again. Nibbling softly on Maddie’s lower lip, I pulled a soft moan from her and quivered. Feeling her responding in equal passion, all my thoughts disappeared in a haze of ecstasy.

Trailing kissed down the side of her neck, my body ignited with each gasp I won from the woman in my arms. Hips pressing together roughly, I felt the last ties of restraint snap and bit down on tender skin roughly. Maddie cried out softly, hands tightening in the fabric of my shirt. Sliding my tongue over the mark I left, Maddie quivered against me. Still craving to taste her, I brought my mouth back to her own. A siren in the distance jerked me back to reality, and I stiffened, pulling out of the intense make out session. Panting slightly, I watched as Maddie fingered her slightly swollen lips, eyes glazed over slightly as she looked up at me.

“Sorry…I…I couldn’t help it.” Shame blistered through me. I didn’t even know if she wanted it the way I did, but I just kissed her as if it didn’t matter what she wanted. Around her, my control frayed. I was so used to having anyone I wanted whenever I wanted, and Maddie is a friend, not just some random person to sleep with whenever I got the urge. Embarrassed, I began to step away.

“Jare…” I paused, looking back up at her. “What are we?” Blinking at her, I was unsure how to answer. I didn’t even know how I felt towards her other than caring for her in some all-encompassing vague definition of the word.

“I don’t know, Maddie…I just don’t know.” As she stood under the glow of fluorescent light, I felt my heart being pulled in two. She was so much fun to be around, and she always made me and the guys smile, but she is just so damned sexy sometimes that I don’t really know what to think or do around her. Are we friends or aren’t we? I wish I knew the answer to that. Feeling frustrated and utterly confused, I turned away again to leave.

“Thank you…” I whirled around, so completely confounded by her.

“For what?” She looked so small as she stood there, fidgeting with her keys.

“For everything. It’s been awhile since I’ve done anything like that.” As she blushed, my mind raced with various thoughts and interpretations of what she said. Did she mean that she hadn’t been out in awhile or… Trailing off before I did something or said something stupid, I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked back over to her.

“Happy to oblige.” Wanting to extend my time with her, I racked my brain for an excuse to see her tomorrow. Even if I felt like my insides were burning alive every time I was around her, I wanted to see her. Why can’t I just be normal when she’s around? “Listen, the guys and I don’t have to head out until the afternoon tomorrow, and we wouldn’t mind…actually, we’d really love if you wanted to go have breakfast with us.”

“Ok. What time?” The smile on her face was shy but bright, making my own mouth turn up in happiness.

“Probably around 9ish? We can pick you up.” She nodded enthusiastically before ducking into her car.

“I’ll be looking forward to it. Take care!” Shutting the door for her, I stepped away and waved goodnight.

-------------------------------------------

As I tried to get into my room, I was ambushed by a very leggy blonde in a dress that hardly covered her. She had probably figured out where the band was staying and decided to try and get with one of us. Her body language and outfit screamed gold-digging groupie. Her face was caked in makeup, hair obviously dyed, and her shoes had her practically toppling into me as she waltzed up to me. She leaned against me, claw-like nails trailing down my chest. Ordinarily, I wouldn’t care who I picked up, but something in me crawled at the thought of her touching me. However, my body was still running on the leftovers of Madison’s and I’s encounter, and I didn’t feel like laying awake in frustration.

“What do you say you and I get a room, handsome?” I slid open the door in response and gestured her to go in. After crossing the threshold, I kicked the door shut and locked it. Like hell I wanted visitors to walk in—not that they would at this late hour, but still. Not bothering with cutting on a light or even attempting foreplay, the woman and I fell to the mattress in a tangle of limbs, clothes discarded on the floor. As I slid on a rubber, the woman ran her hands over me, making my skin prickle. What the hell is wrong with me? I’ve got a woman in my bed and I can’t even enjoy it? “Do you want me quiet or loud?” About to tell her that I didn’t care, my mind supplied me with the soft moans of Maddie, and I shivered slightly.

“Quiet.” With no other words between us, I thrust into her roughly. I didn’t care if she was just some glory-hound groupie or a prostitute, all I craved was release. Not even attempting to pleasure her, I jerked my hips against the woman’s, feeling the tension building in me. My eyes clamped shut as I teetered on the edge, and suddenly, thoughts of Maddie flashed in my head. Her smooth legs wrapping around me, her warm skin sticking to my own, and her soft moans in my ear as she clenched around me. Sparks shot across my vision as I came, a gasp rising from my chest. Pressing my head into the mattress beside the woman’s head, I panted softly as my heart rate slowed down.

“Who’s Maddie?” Jerking in surprise, I had almost forgotten about the woman. I sat up on the edge of the bed, running my hands through my hair, feeling completely dirty.

“No one…now, please get out.” In all the times I’d ever had sex, I can’t recall ever feeling as disgusting or as guilty as I felt at this very moment. The woman snatched up her things with a huff and strutted her way out the door. Said door slammed shut behind her, and I let out a heavy sigh. Even after getting a release, I didn’t feel better. In fact, I felt worse. I suddenly found myself worrying over what Maddie would think if she found out, and my stomach dropped into my feet. Making my way to the shower, I wondered if this is what Maddie had felt after we had fucked. If so, I now understood why she cried that morning. Feeling despair rising, I rushed to get the sweat and smell of sex off my skin. I hope she never found out about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
IDK how I feel about this chapter...*shrugs* I wrote it awhile ago, so yeah... Hope you guys like it!