Status: In college, but I'll update when I can!

Someone Get Me a Doctor, Someone Call the Nurse

Chapter Twenty Eight

(Maddie POV)

Jared’s iron-hard arms held me tightly against him as the wall pressed against my spine. The discomfort of it barely registered in my mind as Jared’s mouth claimed my own, mint tasting sweet on my tongue. His large, rough hand slid under the thin fabric of my shirt, kneading my left breast as his kisses trailed down to my collarbone. Gasping harshly, I arched my back, forcing us closer together. Jared let out a soft groan, hips grinding against me.

Together, we pushed away from the wall and fell to the floor in a knot of limbs. He hovered over me with a smirk before dipping his head to kiss the flat plane of my abdomen revealed by my shirt riding up. Slowly nibbling his way lower, Jared hooked a hand behind each knee and eased his way between my legs. Glad I hadn’t worn anything but the shirt, I let my head drop back in pleasure.

“Fuck!” My mouth fell open as his hot tongue slid across my center, muscles tensing in anticipation. Flicking the sensitive nub with another quick lick, Jared had me panting for more. I whimpered softly as he continued, tightening with each lightning bolt of sweet ecstasy. Buzzing rang in my ears, vaguely resembling the sound of an alarm. Mind slightly interrupted, the sensations lessened and my eyes opened.


“Goddamn it…” Rolling over, I looked at the time and felt my heart drop. I was late! Leaping out of the bed, I tried to forget the steamy dream I had just awoken from. Like hell Jared would ever do that. What happened between us was a one-time thing. Besides, what do I have that’s so special when compared to the countless women he must have vying for his attention?

The hot water only erased the grime from last night, the dream still burning through my thoughts and making my skin crawl in anticipation that was doomed to be denied. I stepped out of the shower shortly after I got in, the scent of cherry blossom trailing after me. The cool air outside the bathroom raised goosebumps along my skin as I raced to grab some clothes for the day.

After picking out a pair of black skinny jeans and a pale blue cotton top, I went to finish drying off, only for the dream to continue invading my mind. I closed my eyes with a sigh and sat down on the bed. It had been so long since I last had sex. In fact, thinking about it, I’m pretty sure the last time was down in the Caribbean. Flopping onto my back, I let out a frustrated groan. Why couldn’t I forget it? Well…I guess I might as well fix it.

I slid my hand slowly over my skin, dipping down past my navel and slipping two fingers into my folds. Closing my eyes, I recalled the dream in full and started moving my fingers slowly over my clit. The sensations weren’t as powerful as they had felt in the dream, but it didn’t take me long to reach the peak. A creak resounded on the fringe of my mind, muffled by the haze of bliss I had built. The memory of Jared’s muscles rippling as he pounded into me flashed in my skull and I let out a gasp, at last flying over the edge.

-------------------(Jared POV)---------------

I let myself in with the spare key, expecting Maddie to already be waiting. As I opened the door, the house was eerily silent, with the exception of a light thump from upstairs. Not really thinking about it, I began to ascend the wooden stairs, gently calling Maddie’s name. No response greeted me, and as I reached the top of the stairs, I slowly headed to where her room was. Upon reaching the doorway, I found out exactly why she hadn’t answered, the discovery shocking me beyond words.

Fingering herself on the bed was the innocent-seeming princess of all our hearts. The image seared my brain, making me freeze in place with my mouth hanging open like an idiot. My muscles quivered, blood racing to lower appendages and making my jeans no longer comfortable. Desire rocketed through me, shattering all my other thoughts. I watched with rapt attention as she arched her back, crying out softly as her muscles tightened and relaxed with her orgasm.

“Ah…Jared!” My eyes widened as my name whispered off her lips. She was thinking of me? The wave of delight and desire threatened to suffocate me as heat rose over my entire body. Brain still not thinking properly, my mouth got away from me.

“I could’ve helped with that if you wanted…” Never have I seen her move that fast. With wide doe-eyes, Maddie leaped to the other side of the bed in a matter of seconds, crimson staining her face.

“Jared?! What the hell!” At last able to move, I slowly stalked towards her. My mind filled with countless thoughts, none of which were sweet or innocent. Shying away from me, Maddie pressed her back into the wall as I approached. I caught sight of a purple bruise on Maddie’s neck and smirked. I had left a mark last night.

“I told you we’d come pick you up…I came up here to find you since you didn’t answer when I called your name.” Her eyes widened and she glanced over my shoulder at the door. Catching on, I eased her fears while simultaneously drawing even closer to her. “Don’t worry, they’re waiting in the car outside.” Placing my arms on either side of her, I effectively pinned her to the wall. My voice was a low growl, lust burning in my gut. Last night paled in comparison to how badly I wanted her now, and I leaned towards her mouth.

“Jare?” At the nervousness in her voice, I hesitated with what little restraint I had left. Her eyes were almost black as her pupils dilated almost entirely. Lightning shot through me, making it hard to talk.

“You are too fucking sexy.” Jerking my head in the general direction of the bed, I stared into her eyes while trying not to leap on her. “That had to be the damned hottest thing I’ve seen. If you really wanted me that bad, I would have been happy to help.” A shiver shook Maddie’s body, and I watched as her mouth opened and closed a few times before she could respond.

“But…you’re…” Our mouths collided before she could finish, a quiver running down my spine as the soft scent of flowers floated around me and the sweet taste of Maddie hit my tongue. My hands traveled to her hips, sliding over the silky skin as I pressed her against me. Through the thin fabric of my shirt, I could feel Maddie’s body heat radiating off her and craved to feel more of her against me. The wall aided me in getting closer as I pressed against her, catching her lip between my teeth and nibbling softly. “Mmm…Jare, we shouldn’t…”

“Why the hell not?” With my mouth working its way down the side of Maddie’s neck, my voice was muffled, but somehow she still understood what I said.

“Friends don’t…ah!” I nipped the same spot from last night while gently kneading one of Maddie’s perfectly rounded breasts, earning a sharp moan from her. My other arm wrapped around her waist, sensing her knees giving out. Logic had once again flown the coop, passion taking its place in a violent wave. Glancing up into chocolate eyes, I hesitated. Mingled with desire, nervousness floated across her face, and I began to wonder if she really did want to do this.

“Why can’t they? Who says that friends can’t enjoy themselves once in awhile…especially if they both want it.” Maddie’s eyes widened and her mouth parted in shock.

“Wait…you want…me?” I frowned at her. Did my actions not speak for themselves?

“More than you can know…” My pocket suddenly vibrated before my ringtone poured out, destroying whatever was left of the mood. Sighing in irritation, I picked it up. “What?”

“Geeze…I was just wondering when you two would be done. It’s been like 30 minutes and we’re hungry.” Stepping away from Maddie with an eye-roll, I began to work my way out of the room.

“Chill, we’ll be out in a minute. Maddie couldn’t figure out what to wear.” Not bothering to wait for a response, I hung up and turned my head back around to face the seemingly frozen woman. “I’ll meet you downstairs. Sorry if I came on too strong.” With a small smile, I turned and left her to herself.

----------------(Maddie POV)---------------------

His touch ignited my blood, making my skin tingle as he grasped my hips and drew me closer to his solid frame. Logic screamed at me that we shouldn’t be doing this, but as he bit on my lip, I had trouble forming a sentence. At last I got it out, shivering slightly as his warm breath brushed my neck.

“Why can’t they? Who says that friends can’t enjoy themselves once in awhile…especially if they both want it.” My mind caught and held onto the last part of the sentence, shock making me feel slow. Did he really mean it? He wanted me. The thought filled me with some strange emotion, making it hard to breathe. Sex didn’t really have to always mean you wanted someone, and I didn’t want him doing it because he felt bad for me or whatever. It was surprising to hear him say that he wanted me, and I suppressed a shiver of delight.

Jared’s phone went off, startling both of us out of our heated actions, and I nearly slid down the wall in a heap as he released his grip on me. Walking towards the door, he ended the call gruffly and turned towards me, looking irritated and disappointed. Pinned by his beautiful eyes, I struggled to say anything.

“I’ll meet you downstairs. Sorry if I came on too strong.” I blinked in puzzlement. What did that mean? Seriously, he caught me playing with myself while thinking dirty thoughts about him and then the situation just escalated from there. If anything, I was the one to start it. Sighing in frustration, I started to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow...it's been such a long time. I'm so sorry for the wait. Finals were killer. Hope you enjoy it!