Billie Joe Armstrong Is My Step-Father...and I Hate It

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE: Billie Joe Armstrong is my step-father... and I hate it: All is unfair in love

As soon as I woke up, I had a crashing head ache. I winced as soon as I started to awake, and not much energy crawled back to me. I opened one eye. Darkness. Many thoughts went through my head... Where the hell was I? Is it morning yet? Or did I wake up in the middle of the night? Cracks of light appeared to my right and I looked over. At first I thought I was hallucinating, but then I realized I was in a closet and the thin beams of light were shooting through the cracks of the door. What the hell was I doing in a closet? I felt someone sprawled over me. And what came over me to think it was Joey, I had no idea, but I did think it was Joey. I looked down, expecting to notice his black hair. Instead, it was blonde hair, and a rather fit boduy attatched the the head.

Aiden.

I felt confused. I didn’t have a clue what happened last night, mostly because my head forbidded me to think or more pain will come. Aiden’s soft breathing was all I could hear, as well as snoring outside the closet. I wanted to know what time it was. And where I was. I tried to shift, and it was a mistake. As soon as I moved, Aiden snorted, sat up violently abd thumped his head against the wall.

“OW! Fucking hell!” he screeched, grabbing where it hit him and bending over. “My head feels like it’s been used to play tennis...”

“Why are we in a closet?” I asked him. He looked up, slightly startled.

“Grace?” he asked. “Oh, it’s you.” I could hear the slight smile on his face. “I was worried it was Emily or something...”

“What’s wrong with Emily?” I asked.

“Nothing... I just don’t wanna sleep with her coz I may just get slaughtered by Alexander out there” Aiden said, rolling his eyes. It took me a while to remember Tord’s real name was Alex. “I think we had sex...”

I looked down. I was wearing Aiden’s shirt and underwaer. But that was it. Aiden had his jeans pulled loosely over him and he was topless. Holy shit... I couldn’t help but stare at him for a long while. Eventually, I averted by eyesd to prevent looking like an oogling fan girl or something. My own shirt, jacket and jeans were sprawled beside me.

“God, I’m sorry, Grace” Aiden whimpered. “I didn’t know this’ll happen, believe me...”

“It’s alright” I said, not knowing what else to say.

“I didn’t even know they had alcohol in the room ‘til Jordon offered ya” Aiden said, his accent bringing up the level of sadness and regret in his voice.

“I’m just as guilty as you are” I told him.

“You’re only fifteen” Aiden said. And through the thick layer of black darkness, I could see the apologies in his chocolate brown “heart-melting” eyes. Suddenly, the closet doors swung open and Don peered in. “Don, what the hell do you want, we’re having a serious conversation here!”

“Heeeey guys” Don grinned. His eyes looked slightly glazed.

“Oh God, please don’t tell me you took the happy pills...” Aiden muttered.

“The what?” I asked, curious to find out about what these “happy pills” were.

“He takes them if he has a hangover” Aiden explained. “Last year, Don had a breakdown about the apocolypse went ran around screaming about how the world will end so his folks put him in therapy...”

Don burst into fits of giggles before pulling my hair. “Hair is nice...”

“Don, you need to stop doing that, y’know what it does to you” Aiden warned him.

“I see rainbows and ponies” Don cooed at the wall. He got up and stumbled straight into it. He fell back, still smiling woozily. “Owies.”

“He got a few hippies arrested with those things...” Aiden said. “And they didn’t take the shit.”

“Oh Bambi...” Don said, leaning over Lisa, who was sprawled across the ground, sound asleep with a straw forman hat pulled over her eyes. “I’m so sorry your mummy is dead...”

“I see...” I said, watching him scamper around the room, humming a really happy tune. So happy, it was retarded.

“He almost got killed once... y’see, Tord had this power drill and-!”

“Helloooooo” Don butted in, slinking an arm around Aiden’s neck. “Wasername?” I think it was some attempt to say “what’s your name” but I wasn’t sure. He said it all slurred together.

“Don, you know my name” Aiden said, pushing him off.

Don tripped himself up over the bed, tumbling over it and straight onto Tord and Emily.

“AH, JESUS!” Tord screamed, waking up. “Don, what the fucking hell?!”

“You abolute DICK!” Emily screeched, glaring at him. Don only pushed himself up, trying to steady his hysterical giggling.

“Happy pills? Again?” Tord asked him. “Aw Jesus, Don, don’t take those things!” Don leaned over the floor, his eyes seemed to be following something.

“That pinapple is smiling at me” he said. Nothing was there. “Come back pinapple...” He crawled across the ground, driving himself into the wall again. Emily got up and shook everyone awake before Don did it himself.

“Don’s on the meds again” Aiden announced when everyone was awake. A loud groan erupted. Don was busy pulling something that was hanging out of Aiden’s bed. Sheets. “Oh... oh, come on, don’t do that!”

“I’m pulling the treasure, matie” Don said, putting on a crappy pirate voice.

“We need to get you outta here” Lisa told him, taking his shoulders. “Come on, me and Jason will take you home.”

“But my tractor!” Don whimpered, as he was pulled back. “What about my baby tractor?!” Then he simply started laughing again, singing that “Sugar Sugar” song as Jason and Lisa pulled him out of the room. He waved absent mindedly, with a woozy drunken smile over his face, his eyes half closed.

“You better get dressed” Jordan snickered, looking at me. I felt my face heat up rapidly whilst Aiden glared at him. “... what?”

Once I was dressed, Aiden suggested I head home. He also asked me not to tell anyone I had been drinking, so he made me use mouthwash and spray his sisters perfume all over myself, just to be on the safe side. He also volunteered to walk me home. I wasn’t going to protest, I enjoyed Aiden’s company. So, we walked out the door and towards Billie’s house. Back to reality. Back to being suffocated in the world where Tony Reict doesn’t exsist, and Billie Joe Armstrong is the supreme ruler, with his two little henchmen. Aiden took my hand and kept apologizing for last night.

“I’m sorry for getting too carried away” Aiden said, for what had to be the tenth time.

“It’s fine, Aiden” I told him, again. “I had a great time, so it doesn’t matter.”

“Seriously? Great time?” he asked, in a very unbelieving tone as he raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

“Yes” I exasperated. “For the last time.”

“I’m just-!”

“I don’t want to hear it” I said, cutting him off sharply. “Like I said, I’m just as guilty as you are.” We stopped outside the door.

“Here we are, home” Aiden smiled.

“Home? Ha” I sneered, glaring at the doorway.

“Oh yea” Aiden said. “You don’t like Billie...”

“You have to promise you won’t tell anyone” I said. “I don’t want many people to find out yet.”

“Why not?” Aiden asked, taking both of my hands and turning me to face him. He swung my arms gentally. “What are you afraid of?”

“I dunno... there’s lots of things to be worried of” I said. “The press might want to know... people will talk about it and my mum, oh God, she’ll never get over it.”

“Yea, I suppose” Aiden said. “Your secret is safe with me, baby.” He grinned that beautiful grin. I smiled back at him.

“Thanks, Aiden” I said. He planted a soft kiss on my lips. It was much better than last nights kiss. I kissed him back. Before it could get too passionate, the door opened at Joey stood there, an extremely fake grin on his face.

“Gracie, you’re back!” he said, with fake enthusisam. “Good, your mum saved some cookies for you, like she said.”

I looked at him. His wild enthusisam was slightly scaring me. Joey looked over at Aiden, his grin fading ever so slightly. “Aiden.”

“Joseph” Aiden said, his voice full of malicious smugness and his smile hiding the sneering snickering. Basically, all he was doing was saying ha ha, Gracie is mine, bitch.

“I’ll see you later” I said to Aiden.

“Yea, I’ll come round later, maybe we could think of something to do” Aiden grinned. I reached up to kiss him again before we went our seperate ways. Joey stood there to glare at Aiden was he walked away before slammign the door.

Joseph” he said, mocking Aiden’s Brooklyn accent horribly, addnig about ten pitches to his voice.

“Mature” I said, rolling my eyes, walking into the kitchen.

“Grace, what the hell?! Why didn’t you come home last night, we were all worried until his mum called saying you were staying over!” Joey snarled.

I merely shrugged. “So I stayed over. Big deal.”

“He’s fucking seventeen years old, your mum was a little worried and dad kept going on about how he’d kill him if he tried anything funny on you” Joey told me.

“Oh, yes, trust Billie to result in physical violence” I said, picking up a glass to pour myself some juice. I still didn’t quite know my way around Billie’s house, considering I had only been there for a few hours before running off with Aiden. “He wouldn’t have anyway. Aiden is too mature for that.” What a clever little lie.

“There you are!” I turned to see mum walking down the stairs, smiling. “How was your night?”

“It was great! Aiden had some friends over as well, so I got to know some people around here” I said, the memory of spin the bottle going on in my head.

“Oh, great. Are they nice?” mum asked.

“Yea” I replied, the memory of Don on the happy meds filling my head this time.

“Dianne is taking me out wedding shopping today, I need you to come” she said.

“Oh, but I said to Aiden that-!”

“Haven’t you seen enough of Aiden?” Joey asked, nearly spitting out his name. I glared at him.

“Yea, Gracie, pleeeease?” mum pleaded. “I just want you to be there.”

I blinked. Aiden... mum... Aiden... mum...

I sighed. “Fine. I’ll go.”

“I told you!” someone shouted from upstairs. Billie thundered downstairs. “Oh, yea, and I want you to meet the guys tonight!” He grinned wildly.

“What guys?” I asked. “Alright, what did I miss?”

“We’re going out tonight to let you meet the others of Green Day” mum smiled. I stood there.

Fuck.

“Won’t that be fun, Grace?” Joey asked, a wide smug grin over his face. Smirking at me. “Just us and them and no one else.

“C’mon now, she can bring Aiden if she wants” Billie told him.

“Ha!” I grinned smugly at Joey back, who scowled.

“But I’m not letting her.” I kept the posistion for a second before scowling again, glaring at him.

“Y’know... I really hate you” I told him.

“Right, let’s go, I have a dozen shops I want to visit!” mum said. “Go get changed and we’ll move out!”

“Yea, but-!”

“Go, now!” mum said, chasing me upstairs. I blinked before running upstairs.

I should ask Don for his happy pills sometime...
♠ ♠ ♠
Just as I promised, the rest of Green Day will be in it :) They should be in it bypart 27 if not 26. She was going to meet them anyway at some point. At the wedding probably. I just decided to make it sooner than the wedding :) The wedding itself should be coming up in the late thirties or early forties parts in the story.