Status: slowly active. o.

Aixerona

-

I woke up to my mother banging on my door and yelling at me to wake up, saying that it was noon already.

"Shut up! Just let me at least sleep without you throwing a bitch fit!" I groaned and covered my head with my pillow.

"Don't speak to me like that young man. I am your mother and if you keep sleeping in you'll get a headache." I rolled my eyes and slowly stretched my arms above my head.

"What time is it again?" I asked, sighing as the pleasure of stretching took it's toll.

"2:15! Now get up. You have to eat." With that I heard her foot steps storm downstairs.

-

I trudged downstairs and went into the kitchen, grabbing a banana from the counter and peeling it. I ate half of it before losing interest in it and threw it away.

"You should go out today. We have company and I don't want you to scare them off." My mom stared at me while eating her sandwich.

"Fine. I knew you wanted to get rid of me anyway." I shot back and rushed out of the kitchen.
Putting on my shoes, I left the house.

Something was nagging at my head. I was suppose to be somewhere... but where? I ignored it and walked around the neighborhood, when I stopped suddenly.

Tyson! My eyes widened. I forgot about meeting him! I turned around and ran quickly to the park. As I got there, I stopped, trying to catch my breath. I looked around to see if he was still there but all I got was disappointment.

I sighed as I slowly walked up to the swings and sat down. I closed my eyes and started swinging.

It was a while when I heard giggling and laughing. I snapped my eyes open and looked up to see Tyson and Aidyn walking towards me. I diverted my eyes from them and growled in annoyance. What was he doing with Tyson?

"You finally came! I thought you ditched me." Tyson pouted, wrapping his arms around my neck to give me a hug. I sat there not knowing what to do. He finally let go of me and sat down on the swing next to mine.

"I just woke up late." I muttered, looking at Aidyn standing in front of me. "What are you doing with him?" I asked Tyson, turning my head to look at him.

"Well, I was jogging around the park and I saw Tyson sitting alone on the bench so I thought I'd keep him company." Aidyn answered for Tyson. I glared at him and he smirked in return, walking towards Tyson and pulling him off the swing before sitting down and pulling Tyson on his lap.

I looked up at Tyson's face and I could see red sploches forming onto his cheeks.

"Well I hope you guys have fun." I rolled my eyes and got up quickly before running down the street. I heard Tyson screaming my name but I didn't care. If he wanted to spend time with that punk than go ahead.

I stopped running after a few minutes and slowed down, trying to catch my breath.

Why was I getting so worked up about Tyson?
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY. So I FINALLY updated. I feel good that I'm writing again now. c:
Please re-read the other chapters. I kind of edited them. I'll make sure to update daily now!

Subscribe & Comment.