One in a Million

Movie Night!

Aaliyah's P.O.V.

"What Movie do you want to watch?" Jessica asked me from living room part of the hotel room, I was getting changed into my pjs

"A scary one." I shouted from the bathroom. I could hear Jessica giggling to herself. I shook my head and also stole a giggle for myself. I couldn't help it I was just to exited to be on the road with my best friend.

I got out of the bathroom and found Jessica rummaging through the mini fridge

"What are you doing?" I asked.

Jessica turned around and found me looking at her dumfound "Oh, just looking for some snacks." She said smiling. I nodded my head and sat on the bed texting.

"Any luck?" I asked after I herd Jessica growl at the fridge.

"No." Jessica said crossing her hands over her chest.

I stifled a laugh and stood up from the bed and went to my bag to get my wallet.

"Where are you going?" Jessica asked from behind me.

"Getting snacks of course."

Jessica threw her hands over me "This is why I love you."

"Yeah ,yeah love you too." I said laughing.

Jessica let go of her embrace and I left to get snacks for the both of us from the nearest convenient store. The fact that I’m going outside in public with my pajamas on surprisingly didn’t bother me.

"Be back in 20 minutes." I said before opening the door .

"kays." Jessica said after me.

I got out the hotel and walked down the street trying to find the nearest convenient store. When I found it, I went inside and went to the snack area to find snacks. It was around 10 o'clock at night so I was the only one in the store buying food. I went around in the store picking up food that could possibly last us 3 years, and that's when the store door bell rang. I didn't bother looking up to see who it was. I was busy looking for snacks so I could get out of this store. I got to the chip section and scanned for the chips I would like and the ones Jessica would like. I picked up a bag of chips and on the other rack, I saw Justin Bieber.

When he saw me his face lit up and he smiled at me. I gave him a smile that didn't reach my eyes and went to the cashier to pay.

"You buy lots of snacks, yes?" He was Chinese if you couldn't tell.

I nodded my head and smiled.

"$32.50." The cashier said smiling.

I paid him for the snacks and he helped me put them in little bags. Ss I waited for him to finish what he was doing ,I texted Jessica the progress. Somebody stood beside me and I looked from the corner of my eye to see it was Justin Bieber.

"Hey." he said. I stopped what I was doing and looked at him.

"Hi." I replied softly

"Aaliyah right?"

I nodded my head and lifted up one eyebrow.

"Yeah well my name is -"

"Here you go." The Chinese man said cutting Justin off.

"thanks." I said taking the snacks from him. I turned on my heel to leave the store.

"Like I said my name is -"

"I know who you are." I said cutting Justin off.

He nodded his head and bit his lip, why does he do that?

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked me while smiling.

"Don't you have someone to attend to?" I asked nodding my head towards a really exposed chick standing with her hands crossed over her chest with a look of rage plastered on her face. Justin turned his head around and looked towards where I was nodding my head.

"Oh right." He muttered to himself.

I nodded my head and walked out of the convenience store leaving Justin and his "girlfriend" to do what ever it is they need to do.

-XXX-

I got back to the hotel to find Jessica was looking through DVD cases. I almost got hit by one as she was looking through them

"Hey! watch it."

She jumped by the sound of my voice and turned around "Oh it's you, Sorry about that."

"It's ok." I said walking towards the kitchen part of our room. Yes we have a kitchen that's how big the hotel was.

"So guess what -" I was interrupted by knocking on our door.

"Hold on." Jessica said standing up from where she was and went to get the door.

"Oh hey guys what's up?" I heard Jessica say.

"We were wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with us." An unfamiliar voice asked

"Well I’m kinda chilling with my friend right now."

"She can come too."

"Hey Aaliyah do you want to go to the movies?" Jessica called

"At this time?" I replied her.

"Yeah."

"ok just let me change first."

"Fine, Oh Aaliyah, I want you to meet some really awesome people first.”

"Okay?"

I walked over to the door. There standing was Justin, three other boys and a girl

"Hey." I said smiling.

The three boys just stared at me like there was no tomorrow. I gave them a confused look and looked back at Jessica she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Told you she was gorgeous." Justin muttered under his breath. I heard what he said but shook the thought out of my head.

"Sorry, I really think they all have a disorder or something, I'm Caitlin."

"Aaliyah" I said chuckling.

"Hey there I’m Chaz, that’s Ryan, and the short kid is Christian and your really pretty"

I looked at them and smiled. "K well imma go change, be right back." As I was walking away I heard Jessica

"Really guys? Your so stupid she's probably freaked out.”

"It's all good Jess, I thought it was pretty funny." I yelled from my side of my bed.

We walked out of the hotel and went into the car. I sat between Jessica and Caitlin.

The car ride was interesting. It went like this; Chaz, Ryan and Christian were being idiots by giving me cheesy pick up lines. But it made me laugh. All of a sudden my all time favorite song came up which was whip my hair by willow smith, I started bouncing in my seat.

"Turn it up! Turn it up!" I called, then I started whipping my hair in my seat and everybody was laughing except for Jessica who was also whipping her hair.

When we got to the movies, we all had to put on hoodies and glasses so nobody could recognize us

"What movie guys?" Justin asked

"Paranormal activity 2" We all said in unison except for Jessica she was shaking her head while giving us a terrified look on her face

"Aww c'mon Jessica it's not that bad I’ll sit with you don't worry"

"Fine." She said through her teeth. We all laughed and entered the theater.

Christian, Ryan and Chaz were fighting to sit beside me but somehow I ended sitting between Jessica and Justin
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys guess what?.... I WENT TO SEE JUSTIN BIEBER IN CONCERT YESTERDAY! :)

Comments pls <3