One in a Million

Playing around

"Are you sure this movie isn't going to scare me to death if I watch it?" Jessica asked nervously while biting her nails

"It won't trust me." I said laughing.

"You sure?" her eyes were huge.

"Positive, I’ll protect you and if I get scared, I will hide between my seat with you." I said smiling

Jessica laughed and threw popcorn at me.

"Or I can just hold your hand." I heard Justin say beside me. I looked at him and he winked at me with a smirk plastered on his face.

“Something wrong with your eye, Bieber?” I asked in reply to the wink. It looked taken back but said nothing.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him while looking at the movie screen.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"Uhm, what happened to your girlfriend?"

"What girlfriend?" He asked confused.

I turned and looked at him and raised my left eyebrow. Seriously? I was going to have a panic attack. Who did this guy think he was? Honestly? He can’t even remember his own girl. I feel sorry for the poor bimbo who is stuck with him. Actually, I don’t know who I feel sorry for; Him or his sluts.

"Oh that girlfriend." He muttered to himself.

I shook my head and turned my attention back to the movie screen.

"I blew her off so I could come to the movies with you guys." He said causally.

"Just like that?" I asked surprised.

"Mhm." He said while putting arms around his head.

I stared at him with disbelief with my mouth open and eyebrows lifted. I finally then closed my mouth. I didn’t know he could stoop so low, even with his gang bang blondie.

"Wow, some boyfriend you are." I muttered to myself and turned my full attention back to the screen because the movie had started.
In the middle of the movie, I turned to ask Jessica if she was ok but she wasn't there. Her seat was empty. The mom in me, started to freak out. I turned around to ask chaz, Christian, Ryan and Caitlin if they knew where she went but they weren't there either it was only me and justin. I let out a sigh and brought out my phone to contact Jessica.

"You shouldn't be texting while people are watching a movie it's distracting." Justin said with a mouthful of popcorn.

"You shouldn't be talking when there's food in your mouth, its disgusting." I retorted and gave him a dirty look. Stupid pig.

Justin swallowed, then chuckled to himself.

"Can't find you friend?" He asked.

"No and she’s your friend too." I muttered.

"Oh, she left 10 minutes ago, I guess she was too scared to watch the rest of the movie." He said, completely ignoring the friend part. I looked at him and nodded my head; I gathered my stuff and got up

"Where are you going?" He asked from behind me. I turned around and looked at him. He had a dumfounded look on his face.

"To go find her." I told him with a questioning tone.

"Your not going to finish the movie?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't want to."

"C'mon the movie is almost done." He said patting my seat. I sighed and took my seat once again beside him. I’m not letting 12 bucks go to waste.

"Now that's better." he said smiling. I rolled my eyes and continued to watch the movie. 20 minutes later, the movie was over

"Finally!" I muttered to myself and got up to go find Jessica.

I texted her :

Where are u?

I'm @ the food court, How was the movie?

I'll explain when I get there. Where is everyone else?

They are here wit me, they didn't want to watch the movie. they were to scared

LOL, I'll see you in a few"

LOL okays :)

I left the theater and headed towards the food court. Once I got there, I found Jessica Caitlin Chaz, Christian and Ryan sitting down, talking.

"Hey it's Aaliyah." I heard Caitlin say. I smiled and walked up to them.

"Thanks for ditching me guys." I said taking a seat beside Jessica. I noticed Justin taking a seat beside Ryan. I had no idea he was behind me the whole time. What a stalker, geez.

"Hey! It wasn't our fault we got scared unlike you two." Jessica said taking a sip of her drink. I shook my head

"So how was the movie?" Caitlin asked.

"It was ok, could’ve been better." I said with a reassuring smile. Caitlin smiled back.

"The movie was amazing!" Justin said. Everyone turned their attention to him.

"Besides the fact that Aailyah was busy texting and disturbing me while I was watching the movie." he said while playing with his fingers. I got up from my seat. I didn’t need to hear this.
"Anyone want anything?" I asked.

"I will have an Ice tea." Justin said with a smirk on his face.

"Anybody but Justin." I said coldly. I was too mad for words. I was going to punch his face in. Nobody said anything and I turned on my heels and left to Johnny rockets. When I got there, I ordered my meal and sat in those single chairs that spin around. How could Justin do such a thing like that? Leave his girlfriend for nothing. Just because he is the biggest teen pop sensation in the world, he thinks he is so cool. He has no right what so ever do that. Urg I was so pissed! If I had known he was a jerk, I wouldn't have come on tour.

"Here's you meal." the employee said to me taking me out of my train of thought.

"Thanks." I muttered. he nodded his head and left. I sat there eating my food alone. To get things out of my mind, I decided to call my older brother. We weren't like any other brother and sister who hated each other's guts. we actually like each other, more like love each other. I could rely on him and tell him anything that's on my mind with out him making fun of me or being annoying. I like it. After the long conversation we had, I headed back to the table where everyone sat.

"Where were you?" Jessica asked.

"Over at Johnny rockets. I had something to eat"

"Oh."

"You ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I’m really tired." Jessica said yawning.

"Me too." Caitlin said.

"Let's go then." I said smiling.

"Ok." Both Caitlin and Jessica said, getting up from their seats.

"You guys coming?" Caitlin asked Justin and the others.

"No we are staying here for a little bit. I'm kind of waiting for somebody." Justin said looking up from his phone. Caitlin nodded her head and we turned around to leave.

"Bye Aailiyah" I heard Justin say from behind me.

I turned around "Bye Chaz, Ryan and Christian." I said smiling. They looked at me and smiled while waving. Justin had the look of disbelief on his face. That should serve that bastard right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments pls :)

And guys have you noticed that Justin Looks sooo Sexy up in person? Just gotta let that out lol :)