Lets Just Sit...And Watch the Sun Set

She's Special

Boy
I smiled at the girl sitting next to me. She was so perfect, hot but she had brains too. The girl next to me is very different from the girl I found crying in this exact spot with a broken arm years ago. Even then, with her eyes all red and puffy from crying and having been all banged up and bleeding, she still looked beautiful.

“On that day, I found out that love really does exist in this world.” I blinked over at Ember.
“What are you saying?” I whispered to her as something tugged at my heart.

She looked away from my heart and whispered, “Nothing.”

I took in her glowing orange hair, her deep brown eyes, her soft cream-colored skin, her pink lips and rosy cheeks. Her killer smile, a heart big enough for two and that rockin’ body of hers. Everything made me want her more and more, made me want her to the point of pain. She made my heart feel like it was going to explode. No other girl EVERY made me feel like this.

“Ember…”
“Yeah?”

“Ember…I…I -I …” She turned to me with a puzzled look on her face.
“You what Brandon?”

Dang it! Why is saying three little words so hard? If they’re true, then it should just come out freely without any trouble! I took a deep breath and gently squeezed Ember’s hand.

“Ember…I love you.” She snapped her head around to look at me, eyes wide.

“Y-you l-love me?” Tears pooled in her eyes and slowly slid down her face. The happiness I had just seen in her eyes a second ago was now replaced by sadness.

“Of course I love you! But why are you crying? Why do you look so sad?” I wiped away her tears but more just kept coming. She looked down at her hands. “Ember?”

“You c-can’t love m-me Brandon!” She stood up and turned her back to me. Tears still rolled down her face as her sobs filled the silence.

“Ember, I do love you. What’s wrong with that?” I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“Because Brandon I’m a broken girl with parents who don’t her! Because you deserve so much better! Because I’m leaving you!” I froze, as her sobs grew louder. She wouldn’t leave me. Would she? I spun her around to face me.

“What are you saying Ember? Why are you leaving me?”

“My parents are now officially d-divorced, m-my b-brother is g-going to a school with a better s-sports program but I’m going to s-some lame public school. B-but my parents d-don’t want me…they f-fought over m-my brother and now he’s g-going with my dad while I’m being sent away to a boarding school cause m-my mom doesn’t want me. I t-told them about us b-but they didn’t care, they s-said I was just t-trash to you and that when I was gone you’d be b-better off.”

“Shh, don’t believe them Ember. Never believe what they say. I would never be the same without you. I love you and don’t you ever forget that.” I pulled her to me and wrapped my arms around her in a hug. I sat down by the side of the lake and pulled her into my lap. When she finally stopped crying, we sat in silence and watched the sun set over the forest, making the lake glow.

“We’ll figure this out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is its last part...hope its good enough
tell me wht you think! please?