Status: Let's go guys. This is going to be great.

I'm Sorry...

One.

Dear Dad,

I'm sorry. I'm sorry that my nine year old mind was so wrapped up in playing with friends that I barely realized you were missing. I'm sorry that I didn't get to you soon enough. I'm sorry that I looked for you everywhere but didn't realize you'd be in the shower. I'm sorry that when I got to you, you were already gone. I'm sorry that I slapped you trying to wake you up. I'm sorry that in the bac of my mind I knew you wouldn't wake up. I'm sorry that the nurses didn't do the right things for you. I'm sorry that the doctors didn't realize that you'd had an aneurism, stroke, AND a heart attack. I'm sorry we let them pump you fulll of seizure medicine, and I'm sorry that it didn't work. I'm sorry we didn't keep you on life support. I'm sorry that I didn't get to tell you how much I loved you. I'm sorry that I still look out the window in hopes that your truck will be outside and you'll walk in the door and we'll be together again. I'm sorry I was a monster child. I'm sorry that I told you I hated you for not letting me go to Annie Coughlin's birthday in the third grade. I'm sorry that you married Janet only so I could grow up with a mother, and I'm sorry that you guys gut divorced BECAUSE of me. I'm sorry that i am such a disappointment that my real mom didn't even want me. I'm sorry that she left us. I'm sorry that it's been six years since you died but it still hurts to smile. I'm sorry that I don't want to go to college like you hoped for. I'm sorry that I don't go to church anymore. I'm sorry that I barely remember your face. I'm sorry that I don't remember what you smelled like, or how you talked. I'm sorry that my sisters got more time with you then I did. AND most of all, I'm sorry that I was the "stress" that caused your heart attack.

I love you forever.

- Ragel Bagel.