Status: Let's go guys. This is going to be great.

I'm Sorry...

FOURTEEN || 30 MAY 2015

I am sorry for all the trouble I have ever caused you.

I regret living in the past and bringing it up when I get upset, my intentions aren't to hurt others by bringing those things up, but somehow, someone always gets upset over it.

I'm sorry for telling people, mainly boys, that I love them when deep down, I could have cared less about them or their emotions/feelings.

I am sorry for not spending enough time with everyone before life happened and graduation happened, I know there is no way to turn back time and see everyone again, but if I could, I wouldn't waste any time.

||

Nana- I'm sorry that the last 11 years of my life have been spent without you, I am sorry that the last thing I remember of you is my being upset with you over something probably very ridiculous and irrelevant.

Brit~Brit- I am sorry that you had only been eighteen for a week before your accident. I am sorry that I wasn't there to see you before you went to be with Nanny Bean, I'm sorry that at your viewing I didn't go in and see you one last time, I knew it was going to be hard and I couldn't bring myself to go in.

Seth- I am so sorry that I didn't spend more time with you before your accident. I regret not coming around more, especially when word of you being in the hospital because of your accident got back to me and I was told I couldn't come see you. I am so sorry that I wasn't at your funeral, I wish I had been there, that closure may have been what I needed to get me through December.

Puppy- I am so sorry baby that I wasn't around more. I am sorry that you were in pain and I couldn't see it. I'm sorry that I wasn't the worlds greatest sister and was sometimes a big brat. I am sorry that I wasn't here to see you one last time before you were gone forever. I'm sorry that you weren't here for me to turn eighteen or for me to graduate, you were the last family that I had that was even remotely close to reminding me of Nana and I lost you all too soon, I wasn't prepared for that and I still talk to you whenever I'm alone here at Mom and Odie's.

PaPaw- I'm sorry that we didn't come and see you more often, I'm sorry that you went through so much before your passing, I'm sorry you had to lose your wife and first great-grandchild not even a year later. I'm sorry that you didn't get to watch the rest of us grow up.