Status: Let's go guys. This is going to be great.

I'm Sorry...

Three

Dear Aurora,

I'm sorry that I ever called you a best friend. I'm sorry that you get pissed because I have new and BETTER friends. I'm sorry that I don't kiss the ground you walk on like everybody else. I'm sorry you slept with my ex- boyfriend. And I'm sorry that he wasn't worth the hell I put you through. (I told you he had a small weiner) I'm sorry that I called you out in front of the whole school. I'm sorry that you don't get invited to any cool parties anymore because nobody likes you. I'm sorry that you think I'm "delusional" for calling you fake. I'm sorry that you think you're amazing even though it would take more than my fingers AND toes to count your flaws. I'm sorry that I told All Time Low that you were a fake slut when you were standing right there. And I'm sorry I told Jack what you did with MY boyfriend and I'm sorry that because of that he Signed your poster and then wrote "You hoe bag"! AND I'm sorry I payed for you to go to that concert. I want the money I spent on that ticket back BY THE WAY. You weren't deserving of that. I'm sorry that you're bipolar. I'm sorry that not even the counselors can tell you what's wrong with your head. I'm sorry that your mom told you she doesnt love you anymore. I'm sorry that your dad wants nothing to do with you. AND I'm sorry that the only friends you have left are the ones who honestly don't give two shits about you. I'm sorry that you did this all to yourself.

---- Tookie Bird. _By the way. I own all rights to this nickname. You may no longer call me that. AND I invented the name Chuy for Felicia. She's MY Chuy. You call her Chuy again and I will fuck shit up. :) Thank you. I know you'll read this so I expect and angry phone call or myspace message, both of which I will ignore.