Status: Let's go guys. This is going to be great.

I'm Sorry...

Four.

Gannon,

I'm sorry I'm not "perfect". That I can't be a plastic little toy.

I'm sorry I have weird friends. One of which you hurt badly.

I'm sorry I've had an "easy life". You don't know what I've been through.

I'm sorry you had a bad day, and that you took it out on me.

I'm sorry you were only "talking" to that girl. You know, the one in our science class?

I'm sorry you ignored our group and project to go talk to her. I hope you fail.

I'm sorry I'm secretly bisexual, and that you just happened to speak to me last night about how bisexuals are "disgusting".

I'm sorry two of my friends are gay/bisexual. And that almost all of them are "emo".-Actually, you know what? That one I'm not fucking sorry for.

I'm sorry your losing your friends, most of which are all pissed at you.

I'm sorry I had to let you go, but I had too.

And probably most of all, I'm sorry the following is what you said when I told you goodbye.

"Marty, I don't want to talk to you anymore... ever again."

Also, I'm sorry that the sentence above made me laugh. (:

Withlove something-close-to-hate,
Marlow.
♠ ♠ ♠
This whole thing happened last night. /:
All of it true.

XOXO, Marty.