Status: Let's go guys. This is going to be great.

I'm Sorry...

Six.

Dear Leon,

I'm sorry I thought your speech impediment was cute. It disgusts me now. I'm sorry I was silly and thought you cared. I should've already known you think with your dick. I'm sorry I thought that time I called you crying because my dad was hospitalized that you were listening to me crying, when you were really playing xbox. I'm sorry you wouldn't believe me when I said no. I'm sorry that you're stronger than me. I thank God every day your step brother hid your condoms from you. I'm sorry that I like your step brother more than you, actually screw that. I don't. I'm sorry that you didn't learn how to be a nice person from your step brother. I'm sorry you're the most selfish person ever and for some reason I thought it was a joke. I'm sorry you decided to dump me because I wouldn't let you kiss me. I'm sorry you dumped me by text even though we live a five minute walk away from each other. I'm sorry I didn't get to dump you first because I really didn't give a fuck about you. I'm sorry I cried. I'm sorry once I told you I didn't want to be your friend you decided I was a bitch. I'm sorry that I'm "fucking crazy" even though I've done nothing to earn that title. I'm sorry that you feel the need to bitch about me because you know you're in the wrong.I'm sorry that no one likes you anymore and that even your best friends are on my side. I'm sorry that people have taken sides, but don't blame me that even your best friends are on my side. I didn't drag them here, they came themselves. I wasn't even close with them to begin with.I'm sorry even your parents think you're a douche bag.
I'm sorry that I ever believed you or listened to you or kissed you. I'm sorry I thought we were friends. I'm sorry I met you. I'm sorry that you can't hide your erections so I knew when ever you were thinking of another girl or looking at one.I'm sorry that I honestly believe you're a closet gay maybe if you came out of the closet we could be friends.
I'm sorry that the only thing I want to say to you is 'you better take good care of that xbox, cuz she's the only relationship you'll have for a long time. Thank God that Halo Reach and New Vegas have holes in the center cuz you'll be needing it ;)

Yours sincerely,
Niamh.