‹ Prequel: Adjustments

Settled

Four

It was 5 in the morning when Greg got off work and sped towards Lady Heather’s house, he didn’t care if everyone was sleeping he had to talk to Emily, she couldn’t hide from him this time.

He pulled up into the driveway and ran towards the front porch in the rain, he didn’t care how bad he looked at that point.

Greg knocked on the door loudly, he didn’t stop until the door opened and Lady Heather looked at him.

“She’s here…” Lady Heather said, nodding to herself as she softly opened the door and let the dripping wet boy into her house “I’ll get you a towel.” She said, closing the door.

Greg shook his head “No, I need to see Emily.” He insisted.

Heather sighed “Fine, then.” She whispered, guiding Greg up to the second floor where Emily was just walking out of Lenni’s temporary room.

“Emily…” Greg said, walking past Heather and looked at his wife in despair.

The girl was in shock, her hair was pulled back in a soft ponytail and she was in her nightgown. This couldn’t have been better timed for Greg.

“What are you doing here?” she asked softly.

Greg walked towards her, almost pushing her against the wall “I need you, I can’t sleep and all I do is think about you and Lenni coming home, because that house—it’s too big for one person!” he said.

Emily just looked at Greg, she scuffed “How did you find me?” she asked.

“It just clicked, you’d only go somewhere that you knew was safe but no one would expect you to be there. And this case—it hit me!” Greg tried to explain.

Greg’s cold and damp hand touched Emily’s arm, his touch felt so good to her. Emily nearly tackled Greg to the ground and fucked him right then and there only to be blind sided by Greg and a kiss.

The kiss deepened as Emily backed herself into a wall, Greg placed his arms firmly to her side as his sadistic side came out.

Heather cleared her throat, they both stopped and turned to Heather who cocked an eye brow and smirked at the both of them.

Emily let a small smile escape her lips “Sorry,” she whispered, guiding Greg to her bedroom where she immediately turned off the light before landing on the bed.

Greg took off his wet and cold clothes before hiding under the covers with Emily, who was still in her nightgown.

“I love you,” Greg muttered, getting on top of his wife and letting her underwear slide off her skin.

Emily hummed softly as Greg kissed her neck, her knee up against his growing friend that made Greg moan, then bite her neck.

“GREG…” she yelled slightly as she put her arms around her husband, kissing him roughly.

The two of them roughed each other up before Greg removed his boxers and thrusted inside of her with no mercy.

Emily squealed as she dug her fingernails into Greg’s bicep, his touch seemed new to her as he thrusted inside of his wife.

Greg kept his focus on Emily as her head tilted back while she moaned, they hadn’t made love in eight months and it showed.

“Greggy-Poo…” Emily moaned, the name that got Greg even more excited, turned him on once again as he roughly thrusted again.

Emily sat up as she held onto her husband, letting a leg wrap around his waist as his thrusts become harder.

“Oh, Emily…” Greg whispered in her ear before kissing her passionately.

Emily’s toes curled in as Greg attempted a new move, causing every nerve in Emily’s body to explode as she felt her walls tighten around him.

“Oh, god…Greg…don’t stop!” Emily begged, holding onto Greg’s arms tightly as her orgasm finally hit her, long and hard.

Greg kissed his wife to silence her of the loud noise, the baby was next door and he didn’t want to ruin the moment with a baby waking up and crying.

Emily’s breathing hollowed as Greg kept thrusting, feeling himself coiling up and cumming inside his wife.

“GREG!” Emily yelled, her head tilted back with all force as Greg fell off his wife and laid next to her, his breathing heavy as he put his arm around her.

Emily and Greg looked at each other in the darkness of the room, the only sound was their heavy breathing while looking into each others eyes.

Greg kissed Emily again as he cuddled closer to her “Will come home now?” he pleaded with her.

Emily nodded as she put her arm on Greg’s chest “Yeah, I’ll come home.” She whispered to him.

“Where’d you learn those new moves?” Emily asked after a moment of silence.

Greg shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know, they just kind of came to me.” He said.

Emily turned to Greg and smiled sarcastically “You haven’t been getting around, have you?” she asked.

Greg gasped “Why would you say that? There’s nobody that’s as pretty as you…and Nick would probably find out and--”

“---and kick your ass, yeah, got it!” Emily said, getting even closer to Greg as they relaxed in bed.

Emily sighed as she softly stroked Greg’s hair “Go to bed.” She whispered softly.

Greg smiled “I will…” he muttered as he closed his eyes.
________________________________________________________________________
The next morning was awkward as Emily sat next to her father at Lady Heather’s table, Greg was still asleep as Grissom cleared his throat.

“So, you and Greg are back together?” Grissom asked.

Emily stopped in the middle of her bite of toast and looked at her father who simply smirked at her.

“Yeah.” She said, feeling embarrassed as she looked away from her father just as Greg came down the stairs with Lenni in his arms.

Grissom smiled “Hello, Greg.” He said.

Greg stopped in his tracks, fearing the worst as he looked at Grissom “Grissom…when did you get here?” he asked.

“Oh, I’ve been here since yesterday.” Grissom said.

Greg’s cheeks went as red as Lenni’s dress “Oh, well then…” he said, sitting next to Emily at the table.

Heather smiled from the kitchen, the entire awkward ordeal made her happy, even AFTER Grissom told her everything he heard—and felt.