You're My Favorite Explosion.

In A World Gone Mad The Taller You Stand The Harder You Fall!

Image

After Jack and I had dropped off Lily we slowly made our way through the Baltimore traffic. I watched the traffic around us as Jack messed around with my iPod. I laughed at him when he let out a frustrated groan and just pressed shuffle. Walls by All Time Low began pouring through my speakers. Jack leant forward to turn it off but I slapped his hand away.

"Hey! I actually like this song!" I stuck out my tongue and he just crossed his arms over his chest and began staring intently out the passenger window.

After Walls ended I looked over at him.

"You can't tell me you don't enjoy listening to your own music." I sighed. He just shrugged and began playing with the strings on his hoodie.

"Honestly, I HATE walls. I think the whole Nothing Personal album is shitty. I only let it play because I wanted to see if you sang along with your own music." i snickered. He looked at me and glared.

"Hey! Don't be a player hater!" he stuck his tongue out and I began to laugh.

"I'm not! I swear, I just don't get it. So Wrong, It's Right was like the most epic album ever! To this day I still jam out to it, if it weren't for So Wrong, It's Right I don't know if I would've kept buying your albums. I was expecting something SO amazing after that, I thought 'hey, they can only get better right?' But I was wrong. Nothing Personal was like the point of realization for me that you guys were done. I was no longer a fan after that. I would still go to shows and shit just because I loved when you'd play the older stuff, but I just gave up on you guys. You lost who you were..." I shook my head.

"Wow." he sighed.

"Sorry for being so harsh.." I apologized.

"No, it's nice to hear that. You're like the most honest person I have ever met Celina. I admire you for that. I feel like I can trust you." he looked me right in the eye.

"You're just now realizing that? I think you should've figured that out the second you texted me and I didn't sell your phone number to some fan club." I laughed.

"Do you want to spend the night tonight?" he asked me.

"Well, I have the casting call in the morning. Can we go to my house first so I can get some stuff?"

"Don't ask me. You're driving." he laughed.

When we walked into the house I was surprised to see Alex, Zack, Kim, and some brunette sitting in the living room. I assumed the random brunette was with Alex, I felt happy for Alex, he needed to date people, I wasn't going to return the feelings he had for me.

"Oh, uh, hey guys! Me and Jack are just coming by to get some of my stuff. I'm spending the night at his house tonight." that earned a bunch of hoots and howls as I rolled my eyes and flipped them off before going into my bedroom to grab some clothes and my makeup bag.

"Celina." I heard Alex say from behind me.

"Hey Lex." I sighed.

"You're spending the night with him?"

I didn't respond to him and just kept sifting through my closet for something cute to wear tomorrow. As I changed into some sweats and a flannel I realized, I felt bad for Alex. I knew he was probably jealous, but he knew from the beginning that Jack and I were a thing. Well, kind of a thing, more of like an unestablished thing.

"You're not going to have sex with him are you? Please Celina, respond to me. You know that I like you, why can't you like me back? I don't get it. I mean I even bring my ex Lisa here just to attempt to make you jealous and you walk in with Jack. I just don't get it!"

"Alex. I like Jack, don't get me wrong, I mean you are a very attractive man and I do have feelings for you too, but I feel for you like you could be a good friend and sometimes we get really drunk and hook up. I feel for Jack like, Wow I want to be in a relationship with him. You know?" After I realized what I had said, I gasped I sounded like such a slut didn't I?

"Celina. It's okay, I get it. Jack had you first, and hey! Being good friends that sometimes hook up is fine with me!" he smiled that cocky smile of his before kissing my cheek and walking away.

After finally finding an outfit I walked out to where JAck and the other guys were waiting.

"You ready?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"Yepp. Now lets go!" I told him. "Bye guys!" I waved before walking out the door with Jack in tow.

"Have I ever told you that you have a really nice ass?" I heard him say from behind me. I began to chuckle.

"No, you haven't. Thanks for the compliment and all but if I catch you staring at my ass again your dick will no longer be attached to your body." I turned around and smiled at him.

He stared at me with mortified eyes but kept walking anyways. We got to the car and then drove to Jack's house. I followed him to the front door and then braced myself for what might be inside. He opened the door and to my surprise it smelt good, and the house was clean. Two little dogs ran up to the front door and greeted us. One was a pitbull and the other was a pug.

"Oh my gosh they are so cute." I exclaimed. I immediately sat on the ground and began playing with the dogs. Jack watched me with a grin on his face.

"The pitbull is Fenix, the pug is Valencia." he told me.

"Wow. Very creative and original Jack!" I stuck my tongue out at him. I picked up Valencia and held her close to me.

"I think she likes you." he said.

"Who doesn't like me." I laughed. He just shrugged and I faked a shocked look. "Wow! Jack, you don't have a smart ass reply for me?"

He looked at the ceiling and then shrugged again. "No, I guess not."

I stood up and Jack led me into the kitchen.

"Are you hungry? I can make a few things, but I'm not the greatest of cooks." he gave me a goofy grin and I laughed at him.

"Well, I am a pretty good cook. We can cook together." I smiled.

"Oooh. That sounds fun. Can we wear nothing but aprons?" he proposed. I just rolled my eyes and slapped his chest lightly.

"What do you want to make?" I asked.

"Something Italian.... I LOVE Italian food." he clapped his hands together and smiled at me. "Are you Italian? Celina seems like an Italian name."

"No, but my mother's best friend was Italian. She picked out the name. I am half irish, half german. That simple. Half and half. What about you?" I asked him. I assumed he had to be middle eastern, he was sort of brown and VERY hairy.

"I don't really know, I know that I am lebanese. I just call myself an arab. I think I might be related to Aladdin. Don't we look alike?" he pointed to his body then framed his face with his hands. I laughed and shook my head,

"Jack, you are TOO crazy. But it's okay. I love how crazy you are."

"I love how pretty you are.." he smiled.

"Jack I-" I was cut off by him leaning down and kissing me. I was hesitant at first because I wasn't sure what he meant by this but I began to kiss back. He slowly began walking backwards, pulling me with him, while our lips moved in sync with one another. He pulled apart from me and lead me up the stairs. He grabbed my hands and lead me to what I assumed was his bedroom. His bed was made neatly and he had pictures from previous tours posted on the walls. On the far wall he had two Telecasters hanging up. I gasped out the beauty of them, Telecasters had always been my favorite guitars.

"And this is where all your dreams come true." he said mimicking me and pointing to the bed.

I began to laugh and then sat on the bed. I patted the comforter that was underneath me. I looked up at Jack who was biting his lip and looking around and at that point I realized something. I wanted him, and I wanted him BAD.

"Jack, come here." I motioned for him to come closer and he gulped before taking a few steps over to me.

I pulled his face down by mine and gently ruffled his hair. He took a deep breath in before planting his lips on mine. I slowly fell backwards bringing Jack on top of me. Our lips moved in rythym with one another. I slowly traced Jacks bottom lip and he opened his mouth for me. Our tongues began to fight for dominance as his hands roamed my body and I left my hands in his hair slightly tugging every now and then. We finally pulled apart for breath and I moved my lips down to his neck. I kissed everywhere trying to find his soft spot, when I kissed just below the adams apple I earned a groan from him. found it. I lightly bit that spot and began sucking. When I pulled away I smiled to myself. I had made a nice sized mark on his neck. I removed my hands from his hair and tugged at the hem of his shirt. He pulled away and helped me remove it before unbuttoning the flannel I had put on. Once the flesh of my stomach and breasts were revealed he moved his lips back to mine while tracing his fingers up and down my sides.

I felt him growing hard as I ground my hips into his. I moved my hands down to the button of his jeans and pulled them down his hips. He kicked them to the floor and then hooked his fingers into the waist of my sweats before pulling them down. All that was left between us were our underwear. I was getting more and more turned on by the feeling of his pulsating member on me. He pulled away from the kiss to take a breath and looked me in the eye.

"Are you sure you want this?"

Knowing I wasn't capable of talking at the moment I just bit down on my bottom lip and nodded. He then pulled my panties down to my knees and reattached our lips as he slowly rubbed my clit. Not being able to control myself I bucked my hips into him. I just wanted him in me already. I wanted the contact, I needed the friction between the two of us. I pulled down his boxers and pulled my mouth away from his.

"Jack, PLEASE!" I moaned.

He smirked and then placed his knee between my legs and pulled his hand away from me. I bit my lip as I watched him inch closer to me. Finally he entered me and I gasped at the feeling. He went at an agonizingly slow pace and I was starting to grow frustrated.

"Faster, please Jack, Faster." I breathed. I felt his chest rumble above me as he fastened his pace. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gasped as he started to hit the spot. I layed there in pure ecstasy, while Jack and I just muttered out incoherent profanitites. Finally I felt myself reaching my peak.

"Jack. I'm almost there.." I moaned. He began thrusting harder and I met his thrusts, our hips crashing together, I finally had reached it. I screamed out in pleasure as Jack rode out the rest of his orgasm. He rolled off of me and interlaced our fingers together before kissing my hand.

"Celina that was...."

"Amazing..." I finished for him. I fell asleep with my head on his chest and his tracing random patterns on my bare back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW. I KNOW.
I have been gone a long while!
But our house flooded so I had alot to do! Not to mention me starting school again!

So. I hope I made up for lost time by giving Jack and Celina sexy time.