You're My Favorite Explosion.

You've Got Me Spinning Like A DJ.

Image

CELINAS P.O.V

From: Unknown Caller

I woke up just to listen to your WHOLE show! I think I am deserving of my shout-out, AND lunch when you get off today. :)


I laughed when I read this. The commercial break was just about over and I was about to come through with my promise. I saw Dave looking at me through the window and then he counted down the seconds. When his finger hit 1 I turned my microphone back on.

"Good Morning Baltimore, Celina here! I decided we would start our morning off right. This is for my friend Jack, I bet you didn't think i saw your tattoo did you? Here's Blink 182 with First date." I turned my microphone off and listened while the song played.

To: Jack(:

There you go rockstar! I'm off at one. Where do you wanna meet?


I went on with setting up the next 4 songs, Best of me- The Starting Line, The Mixed Tape- Jack's Mannequin, Sugar We're Going Down- Fall Out Boy, and Pressure- Paramore.

"Wow. Good selection this morning." Dave said walking into the studio.

"Thanks!" i replied. Busy looking at new releases on iTunes.

"Do you want something from starbucks?"

"Just a Chai please." I smiled at him and watched as he walked out the door. I felt my phone vibrate next to me.

From: Jack(:

Meet me at Paradise Cafe on Lown Boulevard. :) Wow. I should've known you were into good music. GREAT song selection. This is my new favorite station, Jack's Mannequin is my favorite band.(:


I waited anxiously for the next four to pass, and when they did I sprinted out the door. I got into my nissan pathfinder and drove to Paradise Cafe. I had to park in a parking garage across the street, but when I walked across the street I saw Jack waiting at a table outside.

"Hey Rockstar!" I exclaimed as soon as I was close enough to him. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Hey Celina. I'm glad you came." He grinned shyly at me. "Come on let's go inside and order our food."

I followed him in and we waited in the line. "So, what do you do on your days off?" he asked me.

"Well, so far, seeing as I have no friends yet I clean, go shopping, drive around, sit at the dock, I don't know anything that comes to mind." I shrugged.

"I was wondering... uh.. if uh, you'd like to go paintballing with me and the guys tomorrow?"

"SERIOUSLY!? Fuck yeah! I have always wanted to go! Will Kara be there?"

"Maybe, ever since her and rian broke up she has been a little distant. But my sister May will be there, and Rians new girlfriend Cassadee will be there." he smiled.

"Hmm, Alright. I guess I could clear my nonexistent schedule for you Jack." I smiled up at him and then it was our turn to order. Jack ordered some nasty sounding sandwich while I stuck to a Caesar salad. I took out my wallet and Jack slapped my hand.

"Ouch! Heyyy, that wasn't nice." I pouted. Jack looked at me and laughed then grabbed my hand and softly kissed it. "better?" he asked.

"Much better..." I sighed happily. I walked over to a booth and sat down Jack following hot at my heels. I took a sip of my iced tea and then looked at him.

"Jack, you have really pretty eyes." I said studying his face. His cheeks turned slightly pink.

"Celina, YOUR really pretty." He retorted.

"Wow, cheesy much?" I asked while giggling.

"Got that right baby! I am the king of cheese!" he grinned while pointing suggestively to his body. I laughed and watched the waiter as he set our trays down. He walked away and my eyes were still following him.

"Like, O-M-G! He has such a nice butt!" Jack said in a faux girl voice.

"Shut up Jack! I don't know why but I just people watch alot!" I defended.

"I was kiddingggg! Don't be mad pookie!" he said while smiling.

"Pookie?"

"Yes, You have a nickname for me. I needed one for you. So, there you go." he told me,

"Pookie though? WHYYYYY?" I asked confused.

"I had a puppy named pookie once. It was REALLY cute. Just like you." he said the smile still not leaving his face.

"Awww shucks. You're going to make me blush." I giggled.

Our date went on like this for about an hour until we decided to leave and go walk around. We explored the city with our arms interlocked. My eyes came across a girl sitting on the ground with a guitar and her case open waiting for someone to come listen to her.

"Jack! Look at that girl over there! Let's go listen." I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. When she saw us she smiled and began playing a familiar tune. I recognized it as The Only Exception by Paramore. I sang along with her and put a few dollars in her change case.

When people saw us standing there they came over too. I watched the girls face light up as more and more people surrounded her, and more money was put into her case. Jack and I stayed for a few songs singing along with her. I checked the time on my phone, it had been three hours on this date.

"Jack. I've got to go now. My roommate is making me go to her family's dinner tonight." I sighed.

"Oh, Okay well, can I walk you to your car?" he asked with a slight frown.

"Of course you can! I parked at the merriot parking garage." I told him. We walked in that direction in silence. It was a I-Really-Wish-This-Would-Never-End silence.

I turned to him when we reached my car. "Well, thank you Jack. I had a really good time!"

"Anytime, I'll text you tonight alright?" He smiled.

"Okay, bye rockstar." I smiled and then leaned in and gave him a hug then kissed his cheek.

"Bye Pookie." I heard him say before I shut the door to my car. I waved to him before I drove out of the lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really do have my own radio show. Every saturday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Is my show. If you live in the Phoenix area comment me and I'll tell you the station. I do it for this program I'm in called EVIT.
What she wore to the date/work. http://www.polyvore.com/leighs_work_lunch_with_jack/set?id=25035257