Status: Active xD

Even Angels Have Their Wicked Schemes

Six years ago she left, not a word of where she was headed just a letter given to her best friend for thoes left behind to read. She packed up her things not giving a second thought to leaving the 'love of her life' behind.

No one expected her to come back, they knew that she had done what she needed to, but when Gena and Lauren beg her to come back for their weddings who is she to say no, especially when she is a bridesmaid for Lauren and Gena's maid of honor.

There is a small problem, you see Matthew Charles Sanders broke her heart, she got over it yes, but there will always be that spot for him in her heart, especially when they have three kids together. When Audrey packed up her troubles she didn't tell anyone she was expecting twins, they knew she was expecting and Peyton Sanders was going to get a new brother or sister, but no one expected twins.

So here she is back in California, there's been a few change's, of course thats to be expected but they do say that the course of true love never runs smooth. So there's going to be a few twist's and turns during her stay, but will it all finally sort itself out so they both can move on, especially now Matt has Val in his life and Audrey has Josh in hers.