Wide Awake, My Mistake

Alex and Jack

Adish

I blushed the whole walk back to the tour bus; we ran to keep away from all the fan girls. Once we were inside, Alex looked at me, brushing my hair out of my eyes. "You shouldn't hide eyes that are so pretty." He whispered, and my blush deepened.

My eyes widened, "A-Alex!" I whined, swatting his hand away.

He laughed a little. "What?" He questioned, "You don't want to play with me?" He continued, slipping his hand around my waist and trying to tug me towards his bunk.

"Help!" I screamed, "He's going to rape me and steal my beloved iPod!" The whole tour bus kept doing whatever they were doing. I looked back at Alex.

"There's no help there." He said, smirking, and my breath caught when I saw his lips twitch into a full smile. "But I'll help you all you need." He leaned forward and bit my ear, and I squeaked.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I managed out.

I could feel his lips on my neck as his hands slid up and down my hips. "Just continuing what went on last night. I feel you deserve a much specialer kiss being my brother and all." He said, and now, when he guided me towards his bed, I followed, my eyes falling half shut as his sinfully skilled lips worked their magic on my neck.

I was putty in his hands and he pushed me so I was sitting, laying me back and straddling me before suddenly he was gone.

I jumped slightly, moving to a sitting position to see Jack with his long arms around Alex's waist, whispering things in his ear. Things that Alex seemed to like.

My brother was looking at the ceiling and suddenly, I was feeling so stupid. Why would I let him do that? Why did I let him act like he meant something to me, when I obviously meant less than nothing to him.

I shook my head and got up, walking out. "Adish!" Alex whined as I left, but I wouldn't want to interrupt him and Jack now would I?I would.

"Hey, you OK?" Rian asked me as I sat down on the couch and slouched down, rubbing my face.

"Not really." I whispered, then looked up at him. "Where can I go to make a phone call without there being loud noise?"

Zach looked up from a game he was playing. "I'll take you to back behind the merch tents. There's no one there around this time, you got a bike?" He asked.

I looked oddly at him. "Uh....no?" I said, and he sighed.

"Then it's going to be a long walk." He explained.

"Oh," I said, and went after him anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
like it?

2/3 items in this chapter