Wide Awake, My Mistake

It's A Date

Zach told me he was going to take me to the merch tent, but we ended up going to the nearest taco place because he said he was hungry for tacos, which was fine with me, because I could make a call at the taco place just as well. "I'm going to the bathroom." I said, and got up while Zach stuffed his face.

Once in the bathroom, I called my best friend back home, one of the only friends I trusted that much. "Sandy?" I asked into the phone, hating how my voice shook a little.

"Oh, Addy my best friend, how's it going? Jerry just showed me the YouTube video of Jack saying you and Alex were playing spin the bottle. Did you really do that? It was so funny, I only wished I could have seen your face." She laughed out, and I was blushing like wildfire, glad she couldn't see it.

"It was nothing." I said, "Just like that party song of theirs: 'I should have known it was a one night invitation.'" I sang to her, but then the door opened, and I heard another voice behind me.

"Don't sweat it, forget it, everything is A okay." I gasped and turned to see Alex there, something I couldn't read in his eyes as he continued the song quietly.

"Sandy I'll call you back, Alex's here" I said to hear, embarrassed that he could hear, and hung up, slipping the phone into my pocket. "Why are you here?" I asked.

He smiled gently, "I texted Zach once I got Jack off of me and conned him into taking you here." He said, and I frowned.

"Why are you even wasting your time messing with me? I'm just your stupid, unwanted little brother." I hissed, "It's obvious you only want Jack."

He stepped forward and placed his hands on my waist. My breath caught as he did this, and I knew he could tell by the ghost of a smile on his face. "No." He whispered. "Jack's just has a hard time sharing; he has a boyfriend, he's just a jealous prick because he's afraid of loosing his best friend to someone else, but never forget, that I care about you, Adish." He whispered.

I shook my head. "Prove it." I said, and he leaned forward, kissing my lips ever so softly.

"I'll do anything to prove it to you." He said quietly, whispering the words into my ear, then pulled back. "Be my boyfriend?" He asked, and I smiled.

"I'll think about it." I said, and he frowned.

"That means it could be a no." He whined, and it made me laugh.

"Do you want a hint?" I asked him.

He nodded furiously, "Definitely." He breathed out.

I leaned up to his ear to whisper, "Then you'd better take me on a wonderful date to make me say yes." I said, and he smiled.

"So the date depends on whether or not you'll be mine?" He questioned, and I nodded.

"You betcha." I said, smiling.

"So," He asked, "It's a date then."
♠ ♠ ♠
completed:D

3/3 items

song in this chapter:D