Status: Newbie;; short story for your enjoyment(: Comments appriciated(:

Forget Me Not.

I don't remember much from my childhood. I do remember a lot of blood and death, however.

Wherever I go, people die.

I'm a singer, I have several different names, I'm a runaway, I've been hurt over and over, my brother, being my only actual blood related family, recently left me - so I'm still not recovered from that, what you could call my "family" consisting of my father, his psycho mistress, and the darkness of my mother from when she ripped her soul into pieces, are currently hunting me down.

Not to mention the Akatsuki and the Death Eaters. Then there's The Syndicate and The Division are also after me, either out to kill or recruit.

Tomorrow I start what would be Third Year at the same school my mother, father, and aunt went to: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Unfortunately, I believe I might see my step-sister and what used to be my sister-sister there as well. It's going to be a long year of being hunted and hated.

Starr is my Guardian and Lux is my Protector; since I am [technically] the last remaining of my bloodline, I am the McKnight Princess, and am being targeted by any and all evil organizations looking for my Power and blood. But something about Hogwarts, just feels like more than the average trouble I've had at my last six schools...

Disclaimer;; I own nothing related to Naruto, Harry Potter, whatever I use that's fanfic. Just my own ideas. Do not steal(:

Note;; I have no idea how long this story will be. It may be one chapter, maybe two, maybe ten. I don't quite plan on going past ten, I just want something short and sweet for your enjoyment. Sort of like a side-story when I don't update to Minutes to Midnight.
Enjoy(:

(Copyright) 2o1o BloodyBlackRose13