Status: Newbie;; short story for your enjoyment(: Comments appriciated(:

Forget Me Not.

Suddenly I See.

Three Years Later.

I laid in my bed rather irked. The last three years have been HELL. Well, for the most part anyways. And now, something was seriously wrong here and I did not like it what-so-ever.

Image

I had my arms crossed over my chest, Sasuke standing right next to me, resisting a grin. He always did that when I was around and other people were. I could always tell.

"So both of the Uchiha... 'siblings' are now willing to train with me?" Orochimaru said. Much as I despised him, I had a vendetta to carry out.

"Payback's a bitch." I said, staring at the ground still.

Orochimaru stared at me contently for a moment, wondering my true intentions. I resisted the urge to puke like Sasuke was resisting a grin. This dude gave me the creeps. Big time.

"Because you have learned the truth about Mr. Malfoy, correct?"

I glared up at him. "His family is the reason mine is dead." I growled.

"That's true, but you must discover more. There will be a three way war to start in a few years, him being part of it. You must discover all you can."

"Why me? Why not one of his little whores?" Ew, baby barf on that one.

"Because he is in love with you." Sasuke clapped me on my back as I almost threw up. I mouthed a 'thanks...' to him and he nodded.

"Excusé moi?" I said. Ironically enough, I speak the most fluent French out of my family and I hated living in Paris all those years ago. The French didn't like me much either.

But that's a different story.

"You must be our decoy. Than can I train you for the war. Lure him; you're a very pretty girl, Kaichi. I know you can."


Image

Over the last three years I learned the following:

•Draco absolutely repulsed me more everyday
•He was in fact, in love with me (excuse me while I barf)
•His dad, Lucius, seemed to remember my eyes but couldn't place it (thank God)
•Lucius also tried to kill me when I was a small child (explaining the last fact)
•Draco's aunt betrayed mine thus resulting in my family's death (besides my fucked up father)
•And this year, sixth year here, something was seriously fucked up. And I didn't like it at all.

"For a moment, just a moment, lucky me..." I sang, vaguely remembering a song I sang with my mama.

"For a moment, I can feel, all the dreams I've been dreaming are real," I clasped my little gold locket, "wish my mother could hear it, the sea is my song, for a moment, just a moment, I belong..."

"I will find you my darling, and the moment that I do, I'll hold you close, my Melody, and sing the song, of the sea, with you..." My mother's voice rang in my thoughts.

She always called me Melody, I thought, because I'd always sing or have something to do with music...

I had lost almost everything. I barely had my brother, I can sense my aunt's magic, but barely, my family (Uchiha and McKnight) are all dead, I've got almost nothing to live for anymore...

Then I heard it.

"KAITY!" My sister's voice in pure distress.

I sat up in my bed. If she wasn't calling me 'Kaity-Lynn' or 'Kathralyn', something was seriously wrong. We had grown a little closer, and I could sense something was definetly wrong.

I ran out my room door and out the Common Room, only to find my sister being hauled away by...Death Eaters...

Image

"WHERE, IS, THE GIRL?!" One of the big men yelled at my mama.

"I told you, she ranaway. She ranaway last night and she's probably lost somewhere. That's why--" My mama started.

"YOU LIE!" He yelled at her.

I peered around the corner, my eyes filling with tears as I saw my mama so scared not for her, but for me. She gave me the, 'Run my baby, and be brave' look. I nodded, and ran upstairs. Luckilly, no one caught sight of a little six year old nor heard me because I was so skinny.

I locked myself in my room, hiding in my closet and cupping my ears from all the yelling and things breaking.

"Leave her alone, Lucius!" My aunt's voice yelled so bravely.

I could picture my mama putting a hand to her mouth and whispering his name in shock.

"Luna, what in bloody hell are you doing?!" The man, Lucius, yelled at her.

"Protecting my big sis and her family." Ant Luna said sternly and so unafraid.


Image

The Death Eater was holding Lacy much like Lucius was to my mama - arm around her throat with his wand under her chin and her face begging for mercy and help.

I summoned up all of mine and my aunt's courage. "Leave her alone!" I yelled at the man like Luna had back then.

He laughed and I swallowed hard. It would only take two words to kill her, which would result in harming me because we're spellbound together. Although it's worn away mostly, we're still mirror twins. One half can't go on without the other.

I yanked my wand out of my boot, not wanting to explode anything and causing attention to us, and pointed it right at him.

"You have no idea who we are." I paused and forced the fear away. "I am Kathralyn Lunabell McKnight, daughter of the more commonly known as Karin Lynnavelle McKnight and Lucian Gerard McKnight, heir to the McKnight bloodline and throne, and more importantly, neice of the great and fiercely known Luna Katerince McKnight!"

His grip loosened slightly on Lacy. I gave her the, 'Don't you dare do fucking anything!' look and she remained still.

"You are Luna's neice?!" The man yelled.

"Yes, and you, are dead. Avada Kedavra!" A green flash of light, a thud, and Lacy and I were running like bats out of hell.

"How the hell--" She started to ask.

"What the fuck is going on?!" I yelled as we ran.

"It's Draco! He was on their team the whole fucking time!" Lacy yelled back.

I fucking knew it. I was going to find him, and kill him myself. That was a promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
So..I haven't been getting comments on anything.. :/
Maybe I'll just stop writing?
:/
Chapter title creds go to KT Tunstall's 'Suddenly I See'.