Love & Other Drugs/ That Bad Girl Who Live in Hell

Prologue

Okay guys.! I got some feedback so I decided to post the Porlogue just for those people.! =] Now there is a couple things I want from you guys. I want at least 10 comments and 20 votes or I'm not posting Chapter One. I know, I know, drastic much? But, sometimes you have to be a bit drastic to get what you want right? Anywho, enough of me talking here's the Prologue. Now heads up I'm writing this whole story in a notebook. And in the note book the Prologue is only a page long, front and back. But chapter one is like 5 pages. So if it's kinda short, be patient. Okay.! Here it goes.! <3

Prologue

15 years ago......

Nikkie and John Baker were preparing for one of the most important parties of the year. Nikkie Jamie Baker was at her vanity putting the finishing touches on her look when her three year old twins ran into the room.

"Mama! Mama!" the two little voices yelled at her. She turned and looked at her twins, Billie and Sean were her pride and joys along with their new born brother baby Hayden. Nikkie turned completely around and bent down to scoop up little Billie.

"What is it, my two beautiful creations?" she said lovingly.

"Haydwen's crwying agwain!" Sean said frantically, his short dark brown hair moving as he bounce around pointing to his little brother's room. Billie's long dark brown tangles fell around her small chubby heart-shaped face as she nodded eagerly.

Nikkie stood up, with Billie still in her arms, and said, 'Well lets go see, what all the fuss is about."

Nikkie grabbed Sean's little hand and headed to the room. When the y got there, her husband was already there. John Sean Baker, held baby Hayden in his arms, soothing him back to sleep. He was singing (Frank Sinatra 'I Won't Dance'), slightly dancing with his son.

"Well it seems you beat us to it." Nikkie said smiling adoringly at her husband. After all these years, they still were madly in love. John smile at his beautiful wife, there was so much love, joy, admiration, and lust in his eyes. She couldn't help but feel like the luckiest woman in the world. John sat the now sleeping baby back into his crib.

He walked over to the rest of his family, picking up little Sean on the way, and kissed his wife on the cheek, saying;

"Come on, Love. Let's put these two to bed. Your sister should be here any minute."

They all walked down the hall to the twins room. Inside was the best room any three year old could ask for. The room was cut into two sections, Billie's side and Sean's side.

They were pretty much the same with small differences. Billie's was a world-wind of Blues, dolls, video games, and books; sh loved reading. She was very intelligent, being able to read at only a young age of three years. Sean preferred green to blue. Video games, action figures, and toy airplanes, he watched his father build.

John took Billie, while Nikkie took Sean; once they both were tucked into bed, both parents kissed all their kids goodnight and telling them how much they loved them. Little did they know, that would be the last day they kissed their kids goodnight. Or the last day, they will ever see them again.......

Okay, yeah so after typing this I can see that it is really short. But, I hope you like it. =]

-Kyh