Status: active

Quad Love

i don't kiss and ... Until the test says otherwise...

We get back to the room and immediately things get hot and heavy, okay so billie's a bit of a cougar,but that makes ryan no different; well at least by a few years."Ryan mmmm this is good," i mumble locking my fingers in his hair as he kisses up my neck;my back pressed to the wall."Your so soft," he mumbles as his hands struggle to unhook my bra....

Morning*

I wake up sore and barely able to move, looking over ryan's passed out is arm loosely around my waist.I rest my head back down and close my eyes;a smile tugging at my face."Tori,ryan you guys up?" I groan when he jolts up,"no..." He grumbles hugging me tighter and kissing my forehead he smiles."Come on you two it's the carnival today!!!" Knowing jade i reluctantly get up pulling ryan with me,he give me a pleading look and i just smile rolling my eyes. Once dressed we join them in the hall, billie's staring at me like i did something wrong."Umm...." "you two slept together didn't you?"

I look away blushing immensely, jade grabs my arm and pulls me ahead."You didn't did you?" I bite my lip "tori it only takes one time!!" I sigh "i'm not pregnant, and i know that. You really shouldn't worry," she gives me that knowing look before re-joining billie.The walk ahead of us so i just lean against ryan, "she thinks we were wrong doesn't she?" I nod slightly "only cause my family has a high risk of pregnancy..."He gives my side a squeeze, "you know i'd be there right?" I grin hugging his hip. "Yeah, yeah i do..."

3 Weeks later**

I'm puking over the rail of our back porch, i had to go home because my mom had a death scare; but i stay in close contact with all of the others. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Mom asks lighting a cigarette which i immediately smack away." Your not supposed to be smoking and i don't know," "your not pregnant are you?" I stop the light bulb going off in my brain,i push past her and rush out the front door to the corner market. With shaky hands i bring the test to the counter, "hey your Johanna's kid ain't you? The good one?" I nod smiling weakly i remember my brother."Yeah the one who cares," she looks at the box as she scans.

"This for you? I never took.." "It was once okay? It wasn't a mistake or nothing but i'm scared i might be...It only takes one time..." She agrees and after paying she let's me use her bathroom, the waiting is the hardest part.So after about twenty minutes i'm startled when the thing beeps, looking through my fingers i see the little plus sign...'shit...... Shit shit shit...' That's all i can think of as i rush home just in time for ryan's call,"h-hello?" "Hey tortor what's.. Wait what's wrong?" "N-nothing..." "Come on tell me i know somethings up.." "no there isn't..."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i'm kinda a __________