Status: active

Quad Love

It's not right...

"TWINS" I outbursted through the phone to a tired and slap happy Ryan. "yes, and could you be quite? I'm kindav in a silent lobby and now people are starting to stare." So I just hung up trying to get this through my head. I walked over to Billie who was snoring on the couch passed out.
It was the perfect time to pull a prank against my lover so I jumped on top of him very high from off the ground. He was very startled and did a Chuck Norris karate move like it was going to save him. " I'm not Billie!" he exclaimed. " oh, I guess I got he wrong couch then." You could se the stupidity oozing across his face " um, no, I'm Billie, you've definately got the right couch"
I replied by smiling slyly and snuggling with his warm self. Just as we started giggling we heard a strong knock at the door. Billie's face was pure panic. " Yes" I raised my voice across the house. " you haven't paid the rent in a long time Tory." the man thought I was Tory, great, peachy. I rummaged through my purse grabbing left over backstage money then shoved it through the door. " Thats all I have sir." He didn't answer for awhile but then I heard his foot steps walking down he driveway back from where he came. "Good thing it wasn't the police" Billie said semi camly. " They would hVe caught the offender in action." I laughed alittle then said " well I don't think it's very appropriate to be having sex while my best friend is in labor."
" right, sorry..." he sounded dissappointed almost. " Doesn't mean we can't make out though." I suggested. His classy naughty grin appeared on his face simultaneously with my sentences end. His moist lips crashed onto mine , leaving them there for a second to pull them
off the next. I tried pushing my tongue into his mouth along his screwy teeth but he wouldn't have it and pushed his into mine. I by the way was fine with either situation as long as I could be in close contact with him always. His mouth was spearmint flavored and was certainly amazing at this type of thing. After about an hour rolling around wall to wall my stomach started to grumble. " hey" my mouth said sweatly. " I'm kindav hungry so let's stop for a while"
" ok " he moaned back in a whisper.

I walked to the kitchen wiping my lips that's were wet. Looking around there was only Left over Chinese so that's what I had. I warmed it in the microwave for a minuet with Billie hugging my sides and rocking me back in forth, that's when the phone rang. These interruptions were not getting any less annoying. I picked up the phone with some attitude "hello"
Then I had to imediatly hang up. It was my mom, and I think she found me.....