Status: active

Quad Love

smooth talker

I'm counting the speaks on the ceiling,jade passed out next to me ; i had to figure out a way to con becky into letting us go in her place.I don't want anyone to get hurt and i know jade too well she's waited too long to meet billie and nothing will stop her, and i mean don't get me wrong i've tried to meet ryan before but i've gotten only to the outside of a barricade. But then who wants the good girl? I mean i can be bad ass around jade sure but in public... "Tori you up?" I look over but it's not jade, her mom's peaking into the doorway."Yeah..." "Your mom called you have to go home," i sigh climbing out of the bed and grabbing my stuff. She always does this i slip downstairs and out the door, the night air is cold a breeze is blowing hard.

"Tori!!"I turn becky jogging up behind me "hey your out late," "gotta get in shape for the big meet did you hear i won!!" I nod and she walks with me."Becky did you win because you wanted to or because jade and i were?" She looks away like jade i know becky inside and out ,they hate each other but it's funny how alike they actually are."Yeah but don't tell her i mean i don't want them i just didn't want her to win ya know..." I roll my eyes "bec you know how much of a bad move that is i know you don't like her but that's cheating someone out of rightly earned tickets..." She stops me and looks me dead in the eye,"if i transfer these to your name you have to promise not to tell her..."

"I won't but you have to promise if she asks i roughed you up," she winks and leaves allowing me to duck into the house.Mom's out drunk when i sneak to my room down the hall,jade's never been to my house;i would never put her in my shoes. My cell rings and i just toss it to the bed, sitting at my desk i run my fingers through my chestnut hair. Becky shall have those tickets to me by tomorrow and no one will get hurt, and best of all jade will be none the wiser...

the next day*

"So you got them out of her!!" I nod jade screeches on the other end of the phone, "and we leave.." "Tonight..." The line goes dead and i know she's packing,i grab my backpack and the tickets and leave for her place. When i get there she's chattering on about this and that when i hand her the ticket she almost dies,"i can't believe we get to go!" I smile just seeing the joy in her face makes my day. When six rolls around we slide into the car with her mom and speed off to the airport.

Our nerves our on there highest peaks
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i know this chapter sux next chapt will be good