Status: active

Quad Love

Flowers

Spencer stayed the night, i made him coffee while he played with the kids."he's out now ya know," i raise an eyebrow."Wh-what?" "The found out the cop who put him away for the crime lied about why... He's scared to go anywhere though," i bite my lip and hand him the cup. "Tell him i want him home...." He smiles and hugs me tight before leaving, i put ben in his chair and scar in hers putting out a small plastic dish of yogurt infront of them both.I sit and watch then scarlet dips her hand into the pink yogurt looks at me and presses her hand to my face. Ben seeing his sister does the same thing, "ack! mommies all gross now you two are so funny!" They giggle and do it again.

The doorbell sounds and i pick them both up, i can't leave them alone . Before i can open the door benjamin places one last hand to my boob,opening it up ryan's standing in there bouquet of lilies my favorite."Look kiddies it's daddy!! Who want's to go give daddy a kiss, mommy sure does." He smiles and kisses me softly scar gets his cheek with her hand and i laugh,"she's like her mom always making me a mess." I smile and he takes her, so naturally it's scary."So can daddy stay?" I grin taking the flowers and leading him back inside,"only if he want's too." "He wants too look on the pink lilly in the middle."

I place ben in the playpen and pick out the pink lilly,i gasp to find a ring tied to the center! "Ryan!!!" He wraps his arms around my waist scar with her brother in the pen."So will you?" I nod hugging his neck, his face gets buried in my neck,"i love you so much and i promise i'll never leave you again." "I hope not, we need you ryan... I need you," he kisses me again he tastes like strawberries."Momma's making spaghetti," "mmmm my favorite."