Status: active

Quad Love

i can hear the bells

The kids are in bed and ryan's at work, with jade gone i have nothing to do.I sigh pulling my worn body to the tub,i turn on the hot water and strip down.I feel fat and gross although jade can almost wrap her arms around me twice, i miss her lot's. i step into the tub and the drowsiness sets in, i sit in the water now above my thighs. When it's above my tummy i turn it off, relaxing down i close my eyes just for a moment...

later*

"Tori wake up..." his voice is soft and tearful,i cough up some water sitting up."Wh-what ha-happened?" "You were passed out in the tub... Were you trying to kill yourself?" I shake my head "no i went for a tub i was sore, i was tired..." He nods and smiles at me,"were getting married in a month..." I nod and he kisses me softly hugging my body close,i undo his pants and he shimmies out of them and then his boxers go were making love on the bathroom floor;it's over just as fast as it started.I giggle as he helps me up slipping his boxers back on he carries me to our room and helps me into some pj's and underwear.

We cuddle under the blankets until the kids start to cry, "i'll get it you sleep." He kisses my cheek before going to check on them, so sweet.I close my eyes and ten minutes later he's back baby monitor turned on,face buried in my hair and arm around my waist."I love you tori..." he whispers kissing me on the forehead,"love you two ryan.." Perfection seems just in reach but for how long...I smile on second thought i won't think about it....
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe