Status: active

Quad Love

egos, separate rooms and flirting?

We've been on the plane seventeen hours now, jade's sleeping and i keep wishing i could be like her. Be ecstatic and know that i could possibly have a chance at winning my crushes heart,but since we left the airport i keep thinking about the fact I'm not Ryan's 'type.' I'm not blond and i'm defiantly not a bombshell,jade stirs and i just sigh maybe it's just nerves... No it has to be the truth but what ever it would never happen anyway,i twist in my seat to watch jade. Her and her perfection it's not fair, why the hell did she pick me as a friend? And a lousy one at that...

"Tori are we almost there my bum is sore," I glance at the small moving plane on the television screen in front of me."Ten minutes till we land, they'll be waiting for us there...." She smiles and puts her head on my shoulder,"why are you so depressed?" "I'm not i'm just thinking," she drifts back into her dreams and i start to count the minutes till we land. When we do jade's up and like a child squirming about the cabin to get her carry on and my bag, as soon as were off the plane she calms enough that she doesn't draw any looks.

Looking around i spot mr wentz, well barely he's so short! He's holding a sign with our names behind the glass barrier. Jade grabs my arm "were actually here,actually going to meet two sexy guys... And apparently pete wentz?" I laugh it's great how when she's excited she notices the little things last."Hey girls you two our contest winners?" I nod jade's bouncing up and down, he just stares. "Give us a break it was a long flight."He shrugs "come on the boys are waiting in the car," so we follow him after scooping up jade's huge suitcase;and my pathetically small one.

We get to a large limo where the driver takes our bags and puts them into the trunk, pete opens the door and jade looks at me waiting for permission to go first."Go on," she smiles and crawls inside. Pete follows her such a gentleman he is , and i follow him closing the door behind me and falling backwards.Fml i sit up shifting to the seat beside pete on the right, i'm squished as he introduces jade and i swear i'm ready to shoot him in the head and get it over with.

"And that's tori," "oh thanks pete glad you remembered me over your giant ego..." Everyone looks at me, "that wasn't in my head was it?" There's some laughs and a small giggle who i know isn't jade, looking around i notice him across from me;i can't help but blush.I glance over at jade who is already talking a mile a minute billie just smiling and listening intently, i look back at ryan who's looking me over .I'm elbowed and i turn pete's grinning at me and i just roll my eyes turning back to ryan,i make the motion to shoot pete and he laughs.

We get to a large hotel "this is where the boys have been staying and so will you, jade since your our winner you can choose who you'll bunk..." he doesn't even get to finish his sentence," billie!!" We all give a laugh until i realize one thing;i'm bunking with ryan.... 'oh rap oh crap oh my god!!! i'm freaking out inside i mean nothing will ever happen looking at the statistics but i'd rather bunk with jade... But of course i don't get a say i'm just the sidekick.

We get out ryan,billie,jade and since i was pushing i was next pete last."Well ladies you two should get set up then these two will show you around town i have important things to do.." "Like wax yourself and watch porn real important," he goes pale and get's back into the limo. The bell hops already have our bags as we burst into giggles when the car leaves we follow the boys into the hotel, "tori he's totally checking you out.." I raise an eyebrow "no way...I'm plain jane with brown not blond hair... But billie seems to really like you," she grins "i know right this is all too perfect," 'yeah perfect..'

"Well tori this is our room come on let's get you settled," i nod and take my two small bags from the luggage cart.He seems surprised but everybody always does, just because my mom buys a cell phone every week leaving no money for anything else;this is pretty much my entire dresser.We step inside and it's immaculate, "the one by the balcony is yours.." I nod and walk over dropping my bags to the floor i straighten them just in case he's like ocd, and he'd fix it...

"So tori how was the flight?" "long but the worst part of the trip was peter's ego..." "Yeah it's never been small though , your not like other girls are you?" i sit on the bed "what was your first clue?" He smiles leaning against the wall " how cute you are ... Well and most girls would rather stare at an ego maniac than a stick. " s he..Is he flirting with me?