Status: active

Quad Love

are you blushing?

After a long night of loud tv and cigarets i woke up sore and still half asleep,"morning beautiful..."I open one eye and it's jade, not who i was excepting but still good." Hey you," i grab her waist and pull her down. She giggles "So what did you do last night?" She asks poking me as we get up and i'm a wreck,"ryan was watching late night tv and laughing like a fool," i grin "and i was attempting to sleep. What about you?" She smiles "billie changed in front of me and then we cuddled because i said i was 'cold' . " I give her a tiny shove, a knock on the door startles us both and i rush to get it."Girls we ha... Your not.. Whatever come on the boys are waiting and today's really busy."

Pete files us out not even allowing me to get dressed,when we get to the studio i stop him. "If i'm gonna be here since you didn't let me get dressed you need to strip and give me your clothes." Everything goes silent, "no way!! " "Uhh yeah you will because if you don't i will tell the media something i learned backstage working a concert that not many people know..." He flushes and heaving a huge sigh he strips,when he leaves i peel off my pj's and start putting his clothes on. That's when i remember were all in one room, but instead of stopping i finish pulling up the pants and fixing the zipper and button.

Jade then proceeds to apologize for me and i know it was bad but it wasn't so bad... Hey ryan's what? "Are you blushing?" I ask he immediately looks away,billie grins "uhh yeah he is cause he's never seen a piece of tail, nor has he had one eh ryry?" Ryan just glares "that can't be true he's had how many girlfriends...." All blonde strippers... " Cover up sure they dated but he never screwed any of em," jade's face lights up and i know that look.

"Ryan why don't you and tori go work out some base tones whiles me and billie boy here start some guitar rifts,"neither of us has a chance to object before were filed out of the room.We sit on opposite ends of the room awkwardly,i look through the two way glass and oh my god there making out... Ummm i flick off the light and i hear a shuffling,"tori..." His voice is soft and sweet as he feels around for a seat;accidently groping my boobs."Oops!" i flick on the light and he's bright red "awe now that's cute," he sits down and i flick the light back off.

"You a vampier or something?" I giggle "no way man i just like the dark,it's peaceful....." I feel his hand take mine and my heart rate execrates,"your really really pretty..." "But i'm a brunette i'm not your type.." I mumble putting my chin to my shoulder,"Just because the girls i've dated have been blonds meant that their my choice.."Then i feel his lips against my neck and for me it feels right,but at the same time it doesn't... Why would he want a poor little thing like me,"i-i have to go..." i get up quickly rushing from the room, i am beginning to think this was a bad idea,i hail a cab and head back to the hotel.

The matradees all walk up and start barading me with questions until i finally break,i've never broken never flipped before. Everyone just looks at me as i calm don i feel like i'm gonna cry so i disappear and change slipping into the Jacuzzi,followed by the sauna;that's when i stop and use a pay phone the conversation went like this;

me: hey mom..

mom: hi tori where are you..

me:i'm with jade mom,remember we won that contest?

mom: i don't...

me: *sigh* i miss you..

mom: can you call sylvia and ask her to bring me my smokes?

me: she will mom i called her just before this..

*click*

me: i love you...

I put the phone back and dropping my towel i dive into the pool,lap after lap i swim until my arms are jelly;even then i don't stop.I used to do this before i met jade,before she became the thing to make me forget who i really was."Well this is the only place we haven't looked..." i hear voices floating in from the small change room walkway,i look over and sure enough there all there jade clinging to billie's arm;she looks so cute with him...

I start up another lap not realizing they had just spotted me, my god i'm going to have to explain a lot...